Reviews for The Only Exception
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Ha, I am actually sitting in my giant jacuzzi tub - which I never get to use because my kids have totally invaded my space with bath toys - drinking a glass of wine and trying not to submerge my laptop, which I almost did when I got to the end of this chapter! I think I even squealed out loud a little bit!

Oh, I think this is getting so good and I can't wait for tomorrow night to read what happens next! I love that he can't stop thinking about her either. I really hope she just goes for it!
moniquecullen chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Ooohhh, that citrus I smell? I can't wait.
laura-1025 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Oooooohhhhhh...he showed up at her room, yesssss! Before I get distracted with THAT, I'll start at the beginning :)

Rebecca kind of sucks, ok, no kind of about it, she TOTALLY sucks. Older sister, my ass! I thought Edward handled himself pretty well and made it abundantly clear that she was, in fact, NOT his sister. The initial awkwardness of the date felt so authentic. They're both nervous for a lot of the same reasons but for totally different ones as well. I'm glad they were able to get over the hump and start having some actual "getting to know you" conversations.

I'm glad Bella was willing to ski with him the next day, if for no other reason than that was the catalyst for their first kiss! I love how that happened and had to giggle at the surly teenagers being disgusted with people "humping on the snow", LMAO!

Edward inviting her to Christmas Eve dinner was so kind and thoughtful. I can completely understand why she would turn down the offer but I was secretly hoping she would say "yes". However, if she said yes, he wouldn't have showed up at her door, which I loved WAY more than a Christmas dinner, hehe!

Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the next 4 chapters!
ReddTwilight chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
awww...Edward is so sweet. I want one for Christmas!
angelspinknose chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Hey CPW, where's my Ski-ward? I want to open my front door and have him standing there looking all yummy.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow, sweets, this is great. :) I love that Bella and Mike were married and that they have a daughter. I really love that he's now with Jessica, who Charlie can't stand. :D I love that Jacob was a creepy, band play, barely out of his teens, ski instructor that hit on Bella and yelled at her for not falling correctly. :D Edward's laugh when she turned Jacob down was good, too. :D I am VERY happy that she went out to get her dinner, and that Green Eyes sat down next to her. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)

It's wonderful, as always, and I loved it. Love you too, my little apple strudel. :)
Beans827 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Oh sweet! That boy's a charmer! Love it. I also love Bella's commitment to her daughter. That's sweet too. Thanks for twomupdates so close.
kdesign23 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
MsMorg chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
... Ugh. This is why I wish there were just a constant flow from your head to the internet. It would be so much less agonizing to wait the next 24 hours for the next chapter... *Dies*
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
What a cute, yet hot, story. Looking forward to the rest! Well done.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
I can understand Bella's concerns but she has to lighten up a bit. If some young hot guy was interested in me I would be all over that like white on rice.
Beans827 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Go, Bella, Go Bella! Yeah, you do only live once. Everyone should have a hot Aspen ski instructor before they die. Now, I just need to get to Aspen! Yeah, right! Loved it though. Edward's adorable.
ECis4Me chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
I am really enjoying the 3rd pov.

Loved the kiss in the snow, then the teens yelling about adults humping.. Haha!

And him showing up at her door. Gah!

Looking forward to tomorrows update. ;-)

Nrbl1 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
WoooHoooo! You mention Mt Tremblant, Qc! I do feel bad that my neck of the woods finished Edwards career though...

So its going to be a Very Merry Christmas for Bella after all!
cshorte chapter 3 . 12/21/2010