Reviews for The Only Exception
cbcullen7 chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
I loved this story. It can be hard to find a good story that is so short, but you managed to get all of the details in there perfectly. Thanks for sharing.
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
I love all of the canadian references :P GO CANADA!
roon0 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
What a lovely story.
NoWayWithWords chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
I absolutely loved this story. It left my heart warm in my chest and a huge smile on my face!

I started with this one, and look forward to working my way through the rest of your stories...
liberty27 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
for god sake, children don't talk like that!

I know you are fare from been the only author to do so but still, I am around a lot of children and none talk like that!
missysaaa.crystal chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
I loved the story! :)
Sassyvampmama chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
I love the paramore song you titled this story after, and I think you definitely did it justice. This was so cute and so sweet, I think I might need to see my dentist soon.
Twink423 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Awwww! So cute and glad they worked it all out. :-F
Twink423 chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Oh no! He has to go after her and tell her how he feels and they have to try to be together, Charlie included.
Twink423 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
She has to leave soon and still won't tell Edward about her daughter and life in Seattle. I have a feeling it will hard for her to leave. Maybe Edward will follow her there to keep her.

Will he freak out that she's a mom?
Twink423 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Man! Wish I had me a 22 year old stud!

Glad Bella got some sexy times and that Edward believes her when she says shes single.
Twink423 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Ooooohhhhh! I don't want him to stay away either!
Twink423 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Yay! A date! Glad Edward manned up and asked her out!

You go girl on your date. Knock his socks off! Along with the rest of his clothes! Haha! ;-)
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh boy! The green eyes had me at hello! ;-)

Can't wait to see where this one goes.
kerritastic chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
omg this was awesome loved it
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »