Reviews for The Only Exception
tawelephant chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I am so sorry about your mom. Remember that she is always with you.

I cannot wait to read more of this. I hope for fun and lemons and happiness.
Madison Elliott chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Loved it .I can't wait to read more
angelspinknose chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful story. So sorry about your loss.
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I was so sorry to hear about your mother. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. I think it's wonderful that you are posting this though - not only due to the holiday theme but because it is something your mom encouraged you to do. Thanks to acinad for buying this story and sharing it with us. I loved the beginning. Poor Charlie - sounds like Jessica is a handful that she gets to deal with. Glad that Alice got Bella out of town for the holiday. Loved this first chapter! Excellent work.
MaluTara chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
haha i would like to be hunted by those green eyes P i like the idea for the fic! thanks for the give D

i'm so so so so sorry for ur lost, my condolences for u and ur family! i also lost my grandpa 4 months ago, its really hard but u must go on and have the great life that they can be proud of!

Malu D.
wendy5542 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
So sorry to hear about your mother, it's even harder to lose someone at this time of year. My dad died a few days before Christmas 5 years ago so I have an idea how hard this must be.

Loved the story. Thank you for sharing it. I can't imagine being without my children at Christmas, but I'm sure there are lots of people in similar situations. Bella needs a certain green-eyed someone to make her feel better. Looking forward to more.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I'm really sorry for your loss. I know losing a loved one is never easy. Looks like another great story.
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Great start! I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Big hugs from Kansas!
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
As I have said before your attempt at 3rd POV is fantastic!

My heart and love goes to you and your family.

And to any readers that read the comments you're gonna love this FIC! it's fantastic! :D

Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
So far so good! I am so sorry to hear about your mother. My prayers are with you and your family. I lost my mother earlier this, so if you need someone to talk to or vent to, don't hesitate.
745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50