Reviews for Saving Bella Misc
mssmith chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
While sad that I won't be able to just log in and read SB again, I would be thrilled to have my very own copy. Saving Bella has always been one of the best stories out there. I wish you luck in all that you do. Thank you , as always Ms. Mynxi!
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was absolutely hilarious! I loved him finding the treat Alice left on Eddie's shoes that helped him decide which pair to baptize. That was too funny!
Kelli.and.Nicole chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
3 it!

rxl03b chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was great! You should do one where Edward finds the present on his shoes!
computer4561 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
awww that is so cute! does a dog actually say "damn"? poor spirit
emo-princess666 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That is the cutest thing ever!
Gabby0515 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
LOL I loved that dog in the story. Was always curious as to why he wasn't afraid.
merlfoxFell chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Haha, love this, Spirit POV rocks! I read your final author note on Saving Bella and I know you said that people had done ones about Bella and co at college before but I think you could do an amazing job. Even just a series of one shots like snippets of their lives later not a whole story? Pretty please? I love the world you've created, I think you're an amazing writer, congratulations on such a wonderful story/world! Jealous much! :P

TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Pure Awesomeness. The last line just pushes it over the line of awesome and into the realm of awesomeness. :)
BaileeXOXO chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was cute and funny. Can you let Spirit get "his" finger back? Also can You write them arriving to college or Alices job or something? Maybe even a sequel? Please I love Saving Bella! Okay don't tell Stephanie Meyer but I kinda liked it more than the Twilight Series. I'd like it even more if Jazz and Bubble Bella had a... Wait for it... KID! Yeah but Saving Bella is amazing so please do one of these!
Zandie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
so cute :)
Moony Ju chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
owww. It was so cute. I almost wished for a puppy myself, because Spirit was amazing during all story, but I'm more of a cat person...
BeckaR chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Omg I absolutely loved this it was awesome love spirit he is a cutie. So sad that he is being left behind but he is still such a happy puppy.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Helllo. Cute! I love dogs and labs are wonderful pets-very smart. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
LovelyBeba chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Such a beautiful story, you can tell that Sprite really loves his family. I love is little gift for Edward to cute.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »