Reviews for From Your Secret Admirer
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was very sweet. Almost sad, but definitely sweet. It was rather cute at the end, too, with how it ended and all. Thanks!
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Unyaa, you're an amazing writer, y'know that? This fic isn't conventionally fluffy - there's no kissing, no hugging, no contact at all besides Erik manhandling Raoul out of his home, no confessions, no lovesick mooning (kinda, since Raoul didn't know that Erik was the sender) and Erik's motivation for giving Raoul the gifts is pretty selfish - and yet it's stuffed to the brim with fluff _ Just another demonstration of your incredible talent, ne? As always, you've written another brilliant little story that has unquestionably succeeded in impressing me.

I think for me most of the fluff came from the fact that both of them are thinking of each other much more than they realize X3 Especially in Erik's case; he pays such close attention to Raoul's behavior that he knows all of Raoul's favorite things and he can write 'love letters' that are guaranteed to catch Raoul's attention. But he doesn't consider the implications behind this knowledge and he ends up subtly courting Raoul without even being aware of it X3 For some reason, I find that wickedly amusing, especially the little part at the end where he can't get Raoul out of his head and he can't even clean up the Christmas junk messing up his home because even glancing at it triggers too many thoughts about Raoul XD But that's of course, because the Raoul in this fic just oozes cuteness :D I really like how he shows his emotions, from excitement to besottedness to disappointment to devastation, so openly and honestly. And I like how he bounced back with a minimal amount of off-screen angsting after discovering that Erik was his secret admirer. Mou, how can Christine be so cross with him when he's so cute?

Random, but I really like the use of the mirror in this fic :3 I just find it especially amusing that Erik is there. Always. Inescapably always. Even when people (Christine and Raoul here, everyone in the actual POTO story) are trying their damnedest to plot behind his back XD He subtly intrudes in this story via the mirror before he even makes his official entrance, and that's just plain awesome :D I'm also unjustifiably amused that Raoul's first appearance in this fic is his image appearing in the mirror's reflection. So, him on top of Erik X3 ...that probably only makes sense to me, but thank you for it anyway.

Thank you very much for all of the wonderful things in this fic, especially the preslash fluffiness _ It's delightfully adorable, and it made me smile a lot while I was reading it :)

(Btw, quick question and you definitely don't have to answer if you don't wanna, but I'm curious... Raoul describes the writer of the note as "brave without being too forceful or arrogant, rather insecure, uncertain..." So I'm wondering, how much of Erik is really in that note, and how much of it was just stuff he made up?)
tophis1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
that was adorable
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
-giggles-

Raoul was so adorable in this!

-nods-

I wish there had been more!

-snick-

I loved it..cute with a little angst :3
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Poor Raoul. I can almost imagine him crying in his house, heart-broken like the little girl-squirrel in Disney's "The Sword in the Stone". I hope Erik feels properly wretched, and makes Raoul's Christmas better for him. Maybe even let him set up that Christmas tree?
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Although it's not unabashed fluff it is fluffy enough for Christmas! I like how Raoul gave Erik an angel. I also liked how Erik had all the different gifts for Raoul, things that were perfect for him, but was still in denial of his feelings for him. Typical Erik.
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I'm glad you finally got the time to get this up! It is wonderful. I really almost cried, which rarely happens. :) It was written well, and I loved how you portrayed Raoul and Erik.

By the way, I must agree with your note at the bottom. Angst does breed the best plotbunnies. ;D Thanks for the great story! It was well worth the wait!

And Merry Christmas!
Crazy Theatre Chick chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This needs to continue. Just throwing it out there
so2460done chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
DAWWWW you know I love anything from you :D his was adorable and ended perfectly. At first I thought that Christine and Raoul were plotting to get away from Erik but noooo, this is so much better :) marry Christmas! Hope it's full of cookies and glitter and festive feathers :P haha (I really need to get out of these craft stores!)
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Aww... But Raoul does appear too sweet! :)
Silverwind Fara chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Thank you for a cute little ficlet.

I can't get enough of your Erik/Raoul-stories and you know that.

Merry Christmas