Reviews for Fledgling
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
The ending kinda made me sad...like, when you destroy a Unversed, these come to Vanitas again, causing him suffer both physically and psychologically...Or that's what the novel said. I dunno, but now, every time I kill a Unversed I feel sad and like a bad person :C

And that doesn't have nothing to do with my review, lol. I loved it! Vanitas and his Unversed..damn feels ;n;

Loooooved it!
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
What a cute Unversed... :) Vanitas could let Aqua keep it. Could. I'm just saying it's an option.
Great fic! This is SO CUTE! Vanqua!
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
ouchie poor puppy
E d e n chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
The implication of that last line is so heart-breaking.
I never even got the chance to play this game (damn PSPs).
But I know enough.

The only thing I'd 'whine' about though per se- is that there wasn't enough Aqua-Vanitas interaction D: (Ignoring the technicality of course, that she was interacting with a 'part' of him). But I guess, seeing as this idea was a bit unusual, it would be kinda hard to make that happen and fit it all into a short one-shot. So really, this suffices.
xXPrincessMXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Creative... a Unversed as a pet? Yikes. I don't think I would've liked that as a pet... xD
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
aww... i feel sorry for Vanitas now... Y DO U HAVE TO B SUCH A GOOD WRITER? how come u can make me feel all sorts of emotions for all the characters? PS: PUPPY!
Zemby chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
An interesting concept! An Unversed that follows a "desperate desire" of Vanitas...

You have a knack for writing Aqua. I could picture the story (her movements, the Unversed puppy (nice description!)) perfectly in my mind.

And you have captured my attention without a second thought. I'm off to go look through your other stories!

Thanks for writing~
EpicMickeyX chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
AWWWWWWW The little unversed liked her and By unversed I mean Vanitas hahahahahaha! Good Expirement
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
another great story
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OOOH, I get it:)

Hee-heh the ending help'

But I felt kind of bad for the little creature though you know the looking like a puppy reminded me how both Sora, Ventus, look like puppies too. You know when they act all childish and all.

But it was really interesting I see why you write about those two together.w
Shloop chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Fantastc! You characterize vanitas so well! I love those stories that let him be a little soft, but remain scary and evil
Maneki Neko chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aaawww! Poor puppy!

Great story! Funny, sad, sweet!
waterdragon8 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
The ending made me want to cry. T.T
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I guess a portion of Vanitas likes Aqua. He just wont admit it.
Starry Requiem chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Poor Unversed. And poor Vanitas, having to pretend to be a 'normal' boy and all.

"This is my puppy."

I laughed so bad. Great story.