Reviews for After 9
IsidoraAngst chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Wow...Punk as a slut. Never thought of him like that. Good story.
sulinki chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
This story is so sad!I feel so bad about Ted and Cody,and it must be so hard on already ruined Randy's life,now he's messing up everybody's life.I just want to say this last thing,I was so happy to see that you have updated,I mean I was seriously squealing!Please update soon.
fangirlxfantasies chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
HEY! i thought i'd leave a review in the process of reading your latest chap as opposed to after so you can enjoy the awesome thoughts i think of! hahaha. ok!

first off, im pretty sure saying that cody will be old and ugly is very untrue, not to mention rude of teddy to say! that's not sweet at all dude! lol

also: i couldn't help but let my eyes drift (my bad, but you know i cant help it) and OMG randy's gonna f'ing kill him! brb. lemme keep going!

btw- punk has a SMALL bulge? i believe you meant to say 'mammoth-sized bulge' sir.

ahh! omg cody's doin (non) reverse-cowgirl? which is is i guess, normal cowgirl? holy shit, you're killing me son!

lol, say my name. when no one is around him say baby you love him! sorry off topic, i'll keep reading :P

OMFG! HE'S GONNA KILL HIM! RANDY QUIT! OH, SHIT SON HE'S GONE ALL IED!

oh noo! he can't help it! don't be mean randy he's addicted to tapping asses! poor punkyyy!

lol, murder one. cody w/the quips!

everyone's addicted to fucking phil! ::nods:: mmhmmm that's it.

ok: i know where you're going w/this...duh. but i swear if ted gets all pissy cuz cody's fucking punk i will be so pissed! ted BEST not be a hypocritical sycophant!

lol! randy's a pimp! pointed looks to ted, lol, he's all like 'bitch you cheated too' HAHAA!

ted is such a dick! ugh, all 'oh i hate you now'..BITCH YOU CHEATED TOO! lol, randy bein the hbic. frankly i dont think you need to feel sad bruh, cody is at least remorseful...ted's just like 'oh yeah btw i fucked him'. if you should feel sad at all feel sad for poor cody!

ok, awesome chapter. same time next week dude? i'll be sure to update friday, you update...uh, sometime after that. lol.

TTLY BROSKI!
fangirlxfantasies chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
m'I gniweiver!

Dooode! that was awesome! total badass randy ftw! and random slut #3 lol!

omg, punk's such a dick. i love it. you capture his assholey-ness verrry well!

and thank you for reviewing my latest chap. btw-i believe your's gets better w/each chap too! i can't wait till the next one! you better hurry and update!
sulinki chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
I love john morrisonxRandy Orton there just so cute!I just wish john would see that Randy is the for him not phil! Anyways please update!
sulinki chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
This chapter was really sad.I feel so bad for justin gabriel and john I even feel bad for the miz.I love this story it shows the trials and tribulations that we have to go through in update soon!
fangirlxfantasies chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Yeah...yeah! everything DOES always end well in stories! you...you! My god, don't even get me started! your new name is ellen! Should anyone ask for identification, your last name is also HOPKINS! grr...

Okay, tirade over. That was beasty and the text i just sent you has conveyed that.

Alex being a whore miz trying to be cute and fluffy X hot sexy riding hot shower sex(the beginnings of some anyway) jessica is happy!

poor miz, i feel so bad for my mizzy. tell him if alex leaves im available to be his fuck buddy!

and i do kinda feel bad for justin and john, i mean john REALLY does love him, and i mean hey, he did all that stuff to punk to prove it...now im sad cuz they arn't together anymore.

hmmm...i wonder...will any of your couples stay together?

::mad frustrated face b/c im totally being ironic:: GAH! you suck! jk OOTW (so wait does that mean you suck right now? ahhh im confused!) but for reals you better not pull a ellen hopkins my friend or you're going to have to make it up to me via a chaptered fic where everyone is happy! preferably something miz related.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I like Miz/Mor friendship here. & also the genuine concern Miz showed for him. Mor giggling like a girl over being in love made me laugh. He's so oblivious. But I don't think its a good advice Miz is giving him. Punk is a player. Mor is gonna cost himself Randy over nothing.

Okay. That was blunt. Mor just broke up with Randy like that. & yes, they are my fav couple. I am not happy. Looks like Mor's getting his heart broken, and hopefully Phil's gets a beat down. after all, he's asking for it.

Dumb Mor, forward Punk..where will this go...
JoMoFan-spot chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
This is an interesting piece of work. I can tell you that. And its different, so that's always a good thing. Keep writing ;)

Chris & Phil...partners in crime. Me likey...specially how Chris took his giggle moments out of Punk's missfortune experience.

Haha...and I love myself..this is funny! Oh no...Randy belongs to Morrie...bad Punkie!

Oh I love Randy putting Punk's ass at its place! Loved Randy being so strong and fighting for his & John's relationship. I really hope he can find it in himself to forgive John. I do want them to stay together..they r just so sweet *Pouts*

LMAO Punk...maybe you should try ur hands on love...
JoMoFan-spot chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Man..Punk sounds like an addiction. Everyone despite having boyfriends is addicted to the guy. Haha I love how Randy scolded at Ted for choosing Punk to cheat on with rather than cheating itself!

Aww Randy hit Morrie...They need to sort out things. Not as perfect as thought. I loved the conversation Ted and Randy had.

OMG Randy you doof! He is getting Ted on drugs...lol excellent way to short ur problems out man *rolleyes*

Aww I adored Randy/Morrison moment...They make an adorable couple but why did it have to end bad? Poor Johnny...he's the guilty one here. Clueless Randy...eh, I don't want them to break up. Stupid Phil I guess.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
God, you have written something truly unique! I am somehow finding Punk to be rather hilarious in this story. And although I usually connect with his dominating side more easily, at least you excluded all the bottoms when he wanted to dominate. I loved it. Cena definitely worked!

Haha, LMAO somehow I find this predicament Punk is in to be very well-deserving on his part. Serves him right.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh this is amusing as hell! Punk is such a whore! The reason I mainly got interested to be honest is Randy/Morrison. I have been wanting to read that pairing for like years! Also I love Punk/Mor, and the way you wrote Mor, worked for me.

I see the tension between Mor & Randy. I hope they work it out, but LMAO what the hell is this Punk thing? He is like fucking the whole locker room and funny thing is they all are cheating on their other half. Its kinda funny and hilarious in a way.

Cena is whipped, yet he is cheating and Justin is all about getting his ego stroked. I am interested!
fangirlxfantasies chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWESOME! I love this story so much! UPDATE IT! That sex scene was soooo great!
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
WOW! this is sooo good! I completely love this story. the fact that EVERYONE is doing punk just made me laugh hysterically! Update soon!