Reviews for Ah Hate
HavenTheRavener chapter 1 . 1/9
Yeah what's wrong with that lady? So stupid. ;)
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Love this. What did Rogue mean Properly Kidnap her so that they had to get married by common law of Louisiana?
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was very cute :-)
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
LOL. I tried to read this while my ten month old niece was in the next room and cracking up because she was looking at an Elmo balloon (that was the only reason she was laughing) but I think I took most of it in. :p It was funny (funnier than an Elmo balloon for sure) but I think my favorite line was-

Ah hate his chuckle. Makes me feel… itchy.

Hehe. This is going on my favorites D
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
HAHAHAHA I did that to my shrink she wanted to kill me only instead of it being a 'real' person it was the imaginary people in my head...or are they imaginary?
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
haha The end made me literally laugh out loud! Awesometasticalnessssssss!

-Ace
aecul chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Okay, I got through two lines and I'm like, I have to review this as I go.

The disclaimer made me smile, by the way. :)

"Ah hate his chuckle. Makes me feel… itchy."

Lol! Great description.

"The least he coulda done is properly kidnap me so we'd haveta get married by common law of Louisiana!"

Haha, so that's why she was so ticked at him in Cajun Spice? (I love how when he wakes up after being absorbed, she's sitting on his lap. How great is that?)

"Not that Ah look."

Of course not, honey.

That...was spectacular. Very nice job, as always. Actually this is probably one of my favorites of yours.

Merry Christmas!
Fire Makes Me Smile chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
lol :P

where WOULD you get a crazy idea like that?

the great mysteries of our time...

*sigh*
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Well...at least Rogue knows what the deal is. You, psycho lady, need to have your license revoked.
ReadingInTheDark chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Cute! Put a smile on my face!
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Alright, yours beats mine. Who actually had the guts to send Rogue to a psychiatrist? Was it Logan? He may be the only one brave enough, but I figure he would sympathize with Rogue, defend her need NOT to go to a psychiatrist, then proceed to take her somewhere where she could let loose even more destruction, just for the heck of it.

Oh, and there's a common law in Louisiana? Now I'm gonna have to investigate...

Ha, bilingual session! Love that.

I wish he could have been there to beat down Apocolypse. Can you imagine him, bad-mouthing a mega-mutant in French, just because he could? That would rock. I guess that's everything... other than to tell you this is really awesome. -Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, Blackberry ;)
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Hahahahaha...and does she hate that she loves him? LOL