Reviews for Lachrymosa
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is an incredible piece of writing!

So emotive and beautifully descriptive, I liked that you did it

from both points of view. Edwards tears were unexpected but definitely fitting

the situation! Novel idea for them to be red.

Usually authors say their piece is sad and it's just moving, this

lived up to the claim.

Well done, again and I look forward to reading your other stories.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Love, love, love this!

Keye
1853kaz chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Devastating! This character absorbs me, and you provide him with a very effective voice. :)
Edward Cullen Lover 4life chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awh! I want to cry this story is so touching! How genius to write what Edward was feeling when he had to leave Bella under the new moon! This is a great story. :)
Carla Ray chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Mrs. Cope...this was beautiful. You described in great detail the savage pain of the broken heart. Both sides of this woven hell of pain. Thank you for sharing this with us. Wonderful work as always.
Fixed in Forks chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Holy.

Crap.

This was INSANE. Seriously? Lyrical, haunting, poignant (have I used that word enough for your stories?), rich, vivid; I could go on. You have such an amazing connection with Edward's voice that I expected (and got) his amazing POV in this story, but Bella? Wow. You bring her pain right to the surface with your words. We feel her anxiety, her loss, her desperation so deeply.

And, if I may say this, your writing has blossomed and matured in a most amazing way. You have always had a mastery of letters, but your phrasing and structure in this story just serves to hightlight the characters' emotions here in a way that is immediately impactful and lasting.

Brava, Mrs. Cope. I believe you do SM proud.
christine59 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow,Wow Wow Mrs Cope this part of the Saga still tears me up no matter how many times I read it and you have just added layers of feelings and emotions to it. Just great!
Sunsplinter chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
My dearest ,

Your warning beforehand that this was a sad story didn't help to soften the blow when I broke down in sobs. Firstly at recalling the scene in the movie and book, then at the tenderness you lent to Bella. You gave her pain a voice(you know exactly what I mean) and then to feel Edward's heartache and the pain he felt while watching Bella, knowing he had to leave and then ending up in the one place he held as his own and knowing he won't be able to return to Bella.

You always envoke raw emotion with your writing and this was no exception.

As always, Thank You for sharing your Gift with us.

3 3 3
Bammers chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was very sad but thanks for sharing this with us...