Reviews for The Cat's Meow
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Yup! Now I'm all up to drown in your other FraNada fics & I happened to stumble upon ds one first & Boy ds was EXCELLENT! The name of Matt's cat just had to be "Maple" isn't it? Lol! Why am I not surprised?;-) Hell! Even the names Hamburger,Iggy,Gunther,enrique, tomato,pasta were no less hilarious! And AH! Bad Touch Trio ROCKS! Esp. The Awesum Gilbert & his comment, "if u let ds one go then I'm punching u (hard)! ROFL! & way to go Al,the ever-protective bro of Mattie! "Francis,no hard feelings but if u break his heart I'm breaking your arms!" LMAO!
Btw all the credit goes to Lafayette though,he was the mastermind of the entire plan after all:-D I bless u with more kittens,Lafayette! Have a blissful life ahead:-D
Overall the story was AWESUM AWESUM AWESUM (now I sound like Gil)
A must-read for all FraNada fans out there. Merci once again,mon ami:-D you rock!
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Well fuck. I guess I'm going to have to start shipping Franada after such a glorious fic. Can't say I mind.
Stately Demented chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awww cats are so cute. Really liked your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is so cute and adorable and asdfgtyhjkl;
This is by far one of the best Nekotalia one-shots ever.
And I should know, I just spent three hours reading every single one I could find.
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh my God, I fell in love with Maple and Lafayette!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
D'awwww! So cute!

Eminnis
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ziggy Stardust, lol. :D
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Cuteness overload... I think I'm drowning here... :D
SilentFears3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was so sweet and cute! It flowed so nicely.
Lunevis chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Amazing story!
So adorable and just /fangirls
I loved the cats and the francan and the USUK and the story and then /goes on and on
Lovely story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMG! SO cute! I Loved it. I am a diehard cat person and hetalia fan.
anon chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I love you 3 /! *dies in corner from fan-gasming to hard*
Chelseaj500 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This absolutely brilliant. I love Nekotalia and used it perfectly in this fic! It's adorable with lots of fluff. It'sm amusing how the cats think of their humans and such! Wonderful detail! Incredible story. It was kinda obvious with Maple. So sweet! Thanks for writing!
CanadaMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 2/24/2012