Reviews for Little Red Riding Tomato
Monochrome Eyes chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
We lived FUCKING happily ever after.
AHA! I see what you did there! (yea I'm a perv)
KuroNeko382 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I love your originality in retelling "Little Red Riding Hood" with such big twists. There are a few minor mistakes (e.g. "to" instead of "too"), but for the most part, you did a really good job with this fic.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
It was awesome! Everything from the title to the ending was clever and super cute! And I loved the idea of Werewolf!Spain.
Sakurazero chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
The fuzzies died Sadiq killed them. Really cute Romano's such a tsundere.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm sure glad you love Spamano even more than I do, because it made for an excellent fic. You changed tenses (from past to present and back again) towards the end, and you used the incorrect "to" once or twice, but the diction - apart from that - was rather admirable. You have a great balance with Lovino's narration: not too much denial, not too much confession, just enough groping. And Antonio is just adorable! I also like how you added a climax that was unorthodox for the Little Red Riding Hood tale, but quite acceptable for the setup. In short - you did well!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
It's a good fic. Sorry lovi, just accept the family moronicness and deal
philoctetes701 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
soo CUTE
borke chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is so cute! Love it! C:
loverofbooks4eva chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is an amazing fic :D even though it's a year old.
deandude chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was actually pretty good! I like how you extended it to take months instead of just a day. And how the woodsman turned out to be the bad guy.

It might've kind of funny if Grandfather Rome had scolded him for not bringing Antonio to meet him earlier. But that's just me. :)
xereox chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
oh my god ahhahhaa i freaking LOVE the intro!

adorable story :)
minavalak chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
8D IT WAS SOOOOO AWESOME! it was so cute! and i just love the way you write! _
whyisthissitesobad chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
So cuuuuute! And for some strange reason, the thought of one-sided Sadiq/Lovino fills me with joy... But then again, I like pretty much anyone paired with Lovino. XD I can tell you put alot of effort into this! Thanks for posting it.
LongliveA.Monk chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
"and since I am a fucking awesome person," when did Lovino turn into Gilbert? LOL

"we lived fucking happily ever after." that is the best kind of happilt ever after, where there's f**king involved.

This was an amazing story! I loved it!
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is a great story! I love it, it's long, but I didn't get bored halfway through, and I thought it was unique. Plus, it was a relief to read a story with both a good plot and good grammar.