Reviews for A Christmas Wish
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Great story - even if I was rather appalled by the Bulgarian orphanage... So many children in the world who are orphans... so much need.
Olivia Williams chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
aww great story
Nelliel-G chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
That really was a sweet story ! I'm sad it's already the end :( but I really liked it !
It's the first time I read Hermione/Viktor story (usually I'm more into Dramione) but hey, this couple is kinda great too ! Well, thank you and see ya !
Moody-Muse chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Hello dear! I realize this is quite the old story and you may well never see this, but: What a sweet little story. I've seen lots of HGVK fics that center around children and I have to say your two were the cutest yet. I've toyed with the idea of magic based infertility and I have to say I never imagined the likes of a pregnancy in stasis. How unique. And Viktor going to the Bulgarian orphanage? I just adored your story and hope to find more from you. -MM-
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
cute and really fun to read :)
kity moon priestess chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
KITTEN FAIRIES! JAJAJAJAJAJA... gotta love this story! thank you for it!
darkbandit01 chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
This has got to be the CUTEST story eve love the adoption! And making two of them was a great idea, and I like how you made the little one trusting and adoring and the older trying to act big etc it was very believable. Also I'm happy that Neville fixed it :) great job! Just one thing it would be a good addition I think if also at the end you had a short funny scene bout the old guy at the orphanage and some ending for him :)
Little Monstah chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Awesome! Please update!
blackrabbit131 chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
aww so much fluff. a nice read
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Stupid Ass story what the hell were u thank r u brain dead or what because this is a dum ass story. I mean did your mother drop u on your head or something I mean she had to because this is the stupidest store I ever read. U suck hard and out loud I mean u r really stupid. I mean so your so stupid I almost fell SORRY 4 U but not really I mean I did say " almost". Wake up u are not a good writer u should never ever write again I feel sorry for the poor people who actualy read this bull shit and if they think this was a good fic there just as crazy as u. Go get u self checked out because u need a lot of help. When u do this it well turn your sorry life around and u can do something else with your poor life
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Stupid Ass story what the hell were u thank r u brain dead or what because this is a dum ass story. I mean did your mother drop u on your head or something I mean she had to because this is the stupidest store I ever read. U suck hard and out loud I mean u r really stupid. I mean so your so stupid I almost fell SORRY 4 U but not really I mean I did say " almost". Wake up u are not a good writer u should never ever write again I feel sorry for the poor people who actualy read this bull shit and if they think this was a good fic there just as crazy as u. Go get u self checked out because u need a lot of help. When u do this it well turn your sorry life around and u can do something else with your pathic
CheshireCat23 chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Very sweet! :)
Pineapple.X chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
That was the sweetest thing ever! I fell in love with the kids, with Neville, with Viktor. It was just lovely!
Sampdoria chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Lovely story, I am so happy I found it:-))
Diosa Luna chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
the history was very young indeed thanks, I love this couple.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »