Reviews for It's Atrocious
Nausika Universe chapter 11 . 4/5/2019
“Call me your sweet” was the most beautiful thing ever, I can’t believe I haven’t read that before; you’re a genius!
Nausika Universe chapter 5 . 4/4/2019
I don’t know what else to say but I love this. You write such wonderful Gelphie, it’s almost beyond perfect
Nausika Universe chapter 4 . 4/4/2019
Awwwwww omg I‘m loving this more and more, it’s so great!
Nausika Universe chapter 3 . 4/4/2019
Who cares if it was short it was sooo good and so fluffy and awwww
Nausika Universe chapter 2 . 4/3/2019
It didn‘t seem out of character but slightly rushed.. not that I mind, I loved it!
Nausika Universe chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
That was such a great chapter! I really like the story! You keep them all perfectly in character, especially Elphaba, which I think is the hardest to do! Awesome work!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2018
Oh man! You had me hooked! At the end of chapter 14 I was so excited to click "next"... But there isn't anymore. Sure it's been 7 years since it was last updated, but hey, great works take time. ;) If you ever update this story I'll definitely be here loving every word.
ssMxrisa chapter 14 . 7/1/2018
i know there's very little chance of you coming back to update this but i wanna let you know what i think this is amazing, very gripping read and i'm stumped that it's been so long since you've added anything.. what a cliffhanger
Its GAlinda chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
Please for the love of god continue this story. You haven’t had anyone editing it, right? The writing is really good, and especially amazing if you haven’t used an editor. A lot of authors can’t make their work practically perfect like you did. Please please please continue writing.
its GAlinda chapter 3 . 5/10/2018
OH MY GODDD YESS
Schmivvy chapter 14 . 5/4/2018
I'm way, way late to the party, and I'm guessing that you aren't writing this anymore since this was 8 years ago, but I wanted to let you know that you are an immensely talented writer! I was entranced by the first 14 chapters and my heart wants to explode knowing there aren't any more of them! Managing to keep to character while still writing this slightly altered version of the story isn't an easy feat. Thank you for this wonderful experience!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2017
"Update soon. Within the next two days."
...
-5 years later-
...
*instert "it's been 84 years" meme*
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
Please update soon. I know it's been a long time but this story is so amazing! Don't just leave it there! Please? It's such a wonderful story
Guest chapter 14 . 1/30/2016
Pleassssseeeee update this story is so good I want to see how it ends!
Genuine Risk chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
Please update! I know it had been a few years since you worked in this story but I absolutely love it!