Reviews for It's Atrocious
meantnoharm chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
Lines from musical: "That's the trouble with school, too much strife.", "Ooh, you are so scandalacious." and "The only person around here that seems to give a twig about her...". That's all I caught. But does the fainting (reference from the book) count for bonus points? haha :P

Loving the story! Update soon!
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
:D update soon please?
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
:D update soon please?
meantnoharm chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
*falls to knees sobbing* I knew tbs was coming but...SO not prepared for it. I'm loving this so far, don't disappoint me! ;)
MissElizabethDove chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
no! she can't just leave! ...well i guess she can butbut it was so nice for all of half a chapter and then she left!

:( can she come back now?

excellent chapter, however...they are sticking to their personalities quite well:)
RachelAe chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Incredibly cute ending to the chapter. I'm really curious as to how the story will play out now. Galinda not accompanying Elphaba on the journey. The two of them getting together. I wonder how these divergences from the original will affect the outcome of the story?

By the way, I really like how you've kept the characters' personalities resembling their book and musical counterparts. I like the book-Elphaba a bit more. She's more intelligent, witty, passionate, and strong. However, she's also more tragic and defeated in the book so it kind of balances out. Galinda seems to be aligned with an early book-Galinda or a musical-Galinda. Very, well, blonde. In the book she seems to become a lot more thoughtful as the story progresses.

Keep up the great work. I really like this story so far.
MissElizabethDove chapter 8 . 1/21/2011're going to update soon, I hope!

this is good. Personally, i think there should be more confusedness, esp. from Galinda about loving a girl...i like that you've put it in at all, though...and I like her trying to 'remove' her feelings...I'm enjoying this:)

why peppermint?
meantnoharm chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
Chap 10: The ballroom scene was lovely. :) And yes, Nessa was kinda random but that's fine.

Chap 11: In response to your question, GOOD. very, very good. Your writing never fails to amaze me and I particularly enjoyed the whole "Call me your sweet." part. And that kiss? AFRJAWIRJA'! I can't wait to read more, whenever you choose update!
meantnoharm chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
I will review chap 10 in my chap 11 review. I need to spend this one fangirling.

I saw all the same people you saw when they came to my city! Did you get to meet them at SD? I met them all except Justin Brill. RICHARD IS HOTTT. And Jackie Burns and Stefanie Brown are my idols now. They were sooo nice and I got pictures with them! :D Sorry, I had to get it out of my system.
pantheradraconis chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
Definitely interesting. Wasn't sure exactly where you were going to go with the story. I am very curious as to whether or not Galinda is going to go with Elphaba... Please let it be yes!

Besides that, a beta would be excellent.
thetamarine chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
YES! Finally! hahaha yay! I'm happy now. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SlAsHlOvEx chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
I adore this story...seriously.

You must keep going...for the sake of what is left of my sanity :D 3
Sammichbatch chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
I loved this chapter!

Well, especially the end, of course. It was so cute and well written.

I would tell you to update soon, but I know we all update at our own leisure as we are capable of :)
Sammichbatch chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
There are dark forces at play, aren't there!

Overall, I'm loving it!
amidola chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
Oh, they're parting?Already?Shucks.I really liked the tension between the whole frosting eating thing was kind of full of Glinda will pull her head out of uh, dark places and come to some realizations, and Elphie will return..Or they meet up somewhere ...or..well, looking forward to the next chapter!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »