Reviews for Switched
princessbinas chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I am sure Odd's replacement will throw a fit over how clashing his counter part is. XD
DarkHououmon chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Do you plan on continuing this sometime? I'm interested to know what the Jeremie in the dimension Odd was sucked into is going to do to him.
KittyAttack chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Are you still looking for a Beta?

I love this story :). It's stories like these that I'm glad I took the time to go a million pages back looking for a great entertaining story.
Erik-Silver chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
It didn't suck! It was pretty good. :D Can't wait for more, hope you update soon.
Dragonfly996 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
That's funny! Keep it up!
Erik-Silver chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
One reason the Jeremy/Aelita parts are shorter could be because the other parts are so much more interesting! It's much more fun to read about another world where things are different then the same thing over and over again. :) Good luck with the rest.
Dragonfly996 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
God you crack me up! Can't wait till next chapter!
aelitahopperstraol.com chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Update!
Erik-Silver chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Nice chapter, nice story, can't wait for the rest! I'm not much of a Beta though... -Shrugs- Sorry.
Luner Hunter chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
MOAR! MOAR! :O it was sooo funny it left me wanting more! : and the bad thing about it is... THERE ISNT ANOTHER CHAPPY TO READ T.T post soooooo pls!
Traveler7 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Would've been hilarious to see four different Lyoko warriors from different universes getting coached into normalcy by Jeremy and Aelita... But I can see Jeremy and Aelita skipping lunch under the circumstances anyways. They probably have food somewhere in the factory besides. Still looking forward to the next chapter.
Late Night Confidance chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Don't have much time, but I'm really liking this. A lot.
Dragonfly996 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Now the J&A last part was funny! Write more. Poor Ulrich in a suit I bet you Yumi would die if she had to wear a dress. O.O see if you can add YumiDress POed Yumi!
Dragonfly996 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
I love the part with the panic attack and fainting spells! Write more!
Luner Hunter chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
OMFG REALLY? YOUR GONNA LEAVE ME ON A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THAT!A THATS SOOOOO MEAN! but i was laughing my ass off the whole way... till OxJ but any ways what ever! post the next CHAPPY! NAO! XD