Reviews for Childish Games
Fher34 chapter 4 . 2/24
Hohohoho! Another kiss eh? Lol
The first one i was like o.o
Oh my! Lol
But i loooove this! I cant say it enough times! :c i only wish there was more...
Fher34 chapter 1 . 2/24
XD i bet no one expected that! Hahaha !
Sasuhina all the way i see! I liked how u r portraying them (:
Fher34 chapter 2 . 2/24
Truth or dare...Im snickering right now. I really am. This is so enjoyable *squeal.
Fher34 chapter 3 . 2/24
XDD i loved this. I loved it so much. It's funny and so so...SasuHina lol!
The first chapter was a complete success!
neko-utau chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Hey you know I luvvvvv SasuHina? Well I don't like your POV lines cuz you are acting as if Sasuke likes you and I don't accept that he should like Hinata! SasuSari is something I didn't expect and didn't want to expect. -_- Other else from you lines I likes the story because it followed the SASUHINA line.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Lol I loved it. It was adorable, the SasuHina moments _ SasuHina 4ever.
Saki-Hime chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
LOL that was a very good and funny story, liked it a lot.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
haha, i love the story and the ending and your authors part at the bottom! its so funny and cute! i already reviewed my requests, and i love this story so im sad to have it end but your did such a good job that i dont mind tooo much ;) anyways, thanks so much! cant wait to see what you come up with next!
crimsonkira chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
LOL even if it was a tad short, it was pretty amusing! Especially the part when they find out that all of the papers either had Sasuke or Hinata xD Awesome story, honestly.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
cool! and yes my friend is allowing the spinoff
iAD chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
lol story,arigatou for making it.*bliss*
iAD chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Bwawawawawaa,wtf Sai?Anyways,I had the urge to review now and let me say,I DO like SasuHina at Sai,I almost cracked up waking up my mom who was next to me sleeping lolol.
Wind upon the Sea chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Temari did the right thing ;)

Though this chapter was a bit rushed I still enjoyed it. Thanks )
Aki666 chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I loved that ending but then again the whole story was awesome with a capital A.

Awesome job. I hope I can read more stories when you have time to write them.
lover9 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Noooooo this can't be the last chap...:-(