Reviews for Sometimes, Dreams Can Come True
Iceblondie chapter 10 . 10/12
This was too damn funny
Iceblondie chapter 8 . 10/12
Your writing is fantastic. I love this story so far. Looking forward to reading the rest.
latreasem1 chapter 14 . 8/24
I am very much enjoying the story but what I don't understand is why writers feel the need to tell the same scene from everyone's pov. the story then starts to become redundant.
BookLuver02 chapter 34 . 8/9
I really hope that Alice isn't the traitor, that would suck.
AJ1614 chapter 10 . 6/15
I loved the chapter but I have to say… STUPID PETER AND HIS STUPID PLANS I WAS OLNY READING IT AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS A INTRUDING AND IT WAS SOOO AKWARD.
JasperYuSexyBeast chapter 10 . 2/17
I laughed so hard at drunk Bella, I had tears coming out my eyes. It's hard to read and laugh at the same time. I love it!
I, think, you, should, learn, how, to, use, the, comma. And your characters lack depth.
You write this story as if everyone is aware of everything that happened in the book. You state that the Cullen's are animal drinkers but don't indicate that they are vampires. You assume your readers know who Aro is, but what if they don't? Maybe a good premise, but executed badly.
Piper chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
I love the concept of this story, and from what I've read it seems really funny. However, you have no idea what you're doing grammatically. Even just basic literary concepts and rules were completely ignored. When two people are talking you cannot have the whole conversation in one paragraph, it's way too confusing for the reader.
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Really i would hate Ethan for putting Jasper before his family.
Faeries232 chapter 21 . 9/16/2016