Reviews for Paralysis
BobrechaunProductions chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awwwww. That was so sweet! I really truly enjoyed it and I may even have to reread. :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was a great story. i'm glad remus had someone there for him after transforming that must have been a nice change.
neonorne chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I think this must be the best Remus/Sirius I have ever read. The cruelty of the transformation and how Sirius is the one to help him - it was such a realistic, *true* form of love. Not just lust or happy puppies...

I never thought of the agony of breaking bones before - but of course, the transformation must be like that! And Sirius intuitively understanding how much he needs to be touched afterwards - although he is not at all the touchy-feely sort of guy. Just so beautiful. The last lines brought tears in my eyes. I loved, loved, loved Sirius here! (Well, I love him to bits anyway, but not everybody writes him to my taste - ) So caring, but not all fluffy and un-Siriusly... Beautiful
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
i normally don't like remus being gay but i like this one it's sweet good job.
N chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
A really well written one-shot. The chracterisation of Remus and Sirius is fantastic, the bringing together of their past friendship/relationship and the changes in them through the years separation is perfect.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 12/20/2010