Reviews for The Year That Never Was
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Donna, the Little General, becomes a warrior! Heck, yes! Nicknaming her Little Red made me think of what might happen if she were to face Bad Wolf Rose. Hm...plot bunny...
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
i'd love to see a one-shot with ace! and this was great
The Sainted Physician chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ooo, this is creepy! Gave me the shivers. The idea of the Donna living through the year that never was somehow has never occurred to me!
Outasync chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is a really interesting idea. I look forward to future companions' stories of the "missing" year.

I wonder what Donna would think of Ace? Or vice versa?
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh, I hope you write Ace...
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very interesting:D I really like how she remembered

And I would love to read more:D will you also write about the rest of the torchwood team?
Alberto Fedrigotti chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Indeed, there are only about what, two dozen would-be freedom fighters to account for, give or take? The Torchwood crew battling back from the Himalayas like the gang from The Warriors (an incredibly unlikely scenario, but just to throw one possibility out there, since the Master explicitly said he sent them off on a wild goose chase), and Barbara, Ian, Liz, the Brigadier and so many more doing whatever is within their power. So many ways to go with this, I wish you good luck putting it together.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Great job!
Dragon Elexus chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I completely agree that all the other companions (and the Torchwood crew, no doubt) were out there fighting the Master's reign. Its good it see just what they were getting up to in those 12 months.

Well written, as always, of course. I like how you're using the Time-Traveller protection so they can remember the Year, although I thought the only reason that the Doctor and Co. remembered was because they were at the 'Eye of The Storm' (and it does seem a bit odd that Donna never asked the Doctor about this when they met again). Still, I'll roll with it- wibbly-wobbly, etc.
Stitch54 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Nice. Can't wait for more.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love this plot bunny! a brilliant idea, because i wondered the same thing about sarah jane and stuff. not to mention i bet about a million other people have thought about it too at some point or another. you are going to answer all of our questions in an incredibly enjoyable way, i expect!