Reviews for Loyal to the End
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 20 . 12/29/2017
I just wanted to leave a note to quickly tell I enjoyed this story and I hope you continue writing!
Kit828 chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
I know that this has been said before, but the romance really is moving way too fast. They love each other after hanging out twice, one of which was questionable as it was purely based on intitial interactions. I'm sorry, but people don't fall heads over heels after speaking with a person briefly on only two occasions.
It is obvious that the author generally knows how to write a decent story, but the point if view is constantly bouncing back and forth and basic typos, such as using "woman" when speaking of the plural "women," are really holding this back from being an even better narrative. Yes, that may be nitpicky, but it will honestly make it more readable and easier for the audience to enjoy the substance of the work.

I hope that you keep working to improve and can learn from your past endeavours!
Night chapter 20 . 3/10/2017
I loved the story it took me forever to find a good Ben Finn x Hero of bowerstone thank you
a.foxy02 chapter 20 . 4/8/2016
i loved it so much
Shinisuta Akumu chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
His is a good story but the romance is proceeding to fast. I am sorry but I am not continuing with the story due to this reason.

-Lemari
DragonNidi chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
All my love for this story :D I really love it, thanks for sharing. Really Awesome.

And I really enjoy to see Reaver die... he really deserve it!
tara902 chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
aww what a nice story school, for makeing me stay up intill 11:00 but yeah awesome story i like hero of brightwallXBen Finn and Hero of brightwallXMajor Swift
Mafsarhet chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
In brief, I really liked this chapter, especially because you set up how Ben and Swift would be close and be concerned for each other. I also agree 100% with this line -

As he lay alone in the bed, the room thick with the musky scent of sex, he had to admit - he was tired of it just being 'one night'.

I think so, too. After a while, I would think that even Ben Finn would be tired of "just one night."

Well done! I'm enjoying this very much!
Mafsarhet chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Now I'll have to bookmark and read this! LOL I KNOW I should have waited until I'm completely (but I am close) to catching up with "Wolves." :D

I've been avoiding reading Fable fics except for yours for the time being, and when I happened to see that you wrote a Princess/Ben Finn one I just HAD to dive in!

Well, I like it so far! Nice opening scene. It is so beautiful and sad; but it sets the state for who our Hero will become. Hmmm...I think the name "Signey" is odd, but I like it. :) You do well with names.

I couldn't help but chuckle over this, tho -

Ben threw up his hands.

It sounds as if he vomited up his hands. LOL Maybe you should, next time, say, "Ben threw up his hands in exasperation," or something! LOL

Anyway, I'll be reading this one, too. :)
thou mayest chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
GASP! lOvE!
harrylee94 chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
awesome... Awesome... AWESOME! I can't believe it, but you've done it again! I seriously can't fault this story, apart from the fact that it ended of course. You have inspired me to write my own Fable story (though when I'll upload it is another story). Keep up the amazing work!
Karmezii chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
This is one my FAVORITE Fable stories of all time! Good job! D
KrAzY-LiTtLe-ImP chapter 20 . 4/7/2011
Awww! So touching! I love it! Wonderful work, I say! Wonderful! :D
MysteriousOgre chapter 20 . 4/6/2011
What a beautiful chapter! Although I'm sad to see this story end, I'm glad that I was able to enjoy it! A great ending to a fabulous story! Love it lots!
wildcat717 chapter 20 . 4/5/2011