Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Ive read this alot and still it hasnt been updated! i would love to see what happens !
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
This is a really original idea for a story. You should really continue, it was really good!
swift.dagger chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Omg please finish. It's sad but really good
Saris Yui chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
I really hope you haven't forgotten this story because I love it! Sometimes it feels good to read something angsty! Please update soon!
Trosario chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
this is so sad please update I need more
AnythingThatGoes chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
hii , so I first read this AMAZING story in 2011 and loved it , I just recently went back on my account and reread it , and I am STILL DYING for you to update, its my favorite sailor moon story! i always look for this type where the scouts kinda turn on sailor moon, but this is the only that i really like ! I love your writing style ! i really hope you get this a update sooooon, ! i don't think i can wait to find out what happens with Serena and Darien. please please please please update ! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
I want to know how this story ends, it's good.
BloodCrescent1373 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
The suspense is killing me! Please continue writing! I will wait patiently and faithfully for an update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
PLEASE update I love this story so much honestly it's great the concept is so good. Don't let it go to waste!
anon chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Ahhhh whyd you stop it was so good! I wanna know what happens! :p great writing really :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
CAn you please please update and post more. This is one of my favorites and I keep hoping to get a new chapter.
championofjustice27 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
this story is SO good! please please please update soon!
sazbelle chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Please please please write more of this. The scouts need to know what they're doing to serena! I want them to feel bad for being so hard on her. And I so want darien to comfort her and show her she is loved!
SereneCactus chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I am absolutely loving yet hating the emotional roller-coaster feeling I get when reading this story! Please update soon!
vJuJuBabev chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Please update more!I'm in love with this story!