Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Imtomzizle chapter 5 . 7/5
Please... Please finish the story.
twztdwildcat chapter 5 . 7/5
I love the plot and this is very well written so far. I hope you come back to it at some point! It's very engaging.
SMSM92 chapter 5 . 6/11
In the manga, anime, crystal anime and 90% fanfictions, Serena has never done anything out of jealousy or malice.. it really pains me when people treat her a way she doesn't deserve & don't realize how much she truly contributes! Your story is so good, it's got me all emotional!
SMSM92 chapter 5 . 6/11
Please please don't end it here like this! You've got me majorly addicted!
SMSM92 chapter 5 . 5/31
I love this! :'(
championofjustice27 chapter 5 . 5/3
Ah this is pne of my favorite fics I hope you come back to it one day
Great story
Can you please update please
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Please finish this!
JemDragon84 chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
I do hope this is story is not abandoned as you have a great story plot. This was just starting to get interesting. Will Rate prove to be a worst leader or a dictator? Will anyone get a clue about Usagi's wounds or will she collapse first? How will this effect the revelation of the moon princess? I do hope you come back to this story someday.
singer life chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
This is soooooooo good! It's so hard tp find stories online that are good, ya know? Either their grammar is off, or the plot moves too fast, or the plot is so ridiculously exaggerated. You're story is so so so so so so amazing! You had my hooked from the first sentence! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Omg this story is so good please tell me you haven't given up!
OursSparksFly13 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Please finish this story! It's so good and I really want to read more. Update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Ive read this alot and still it hasnt been updated! i would love to see what happens !
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
This is a really original idea for a story. You should really continue, it was really good!
Swift.Dagger chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Omg please finish. It's sad but really good