Reviews for The Campsite Chronicles
The Geordie Lass chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
A shame that this was never taken any further, the idea had potential.
Silver chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is quite good. I'd like to read more about this.
IL0veP0keSpe chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Okay, this was one awesome story... Please let me include something else here though...

[[Okay, hunters, this is the final message for today. I don't know when I'll have the next few installments... But for now, this is it. Go to my Facebook page. Sometime tomorrow or this week, you'll see a new update in the Hunt. Happy Hunting!]]

Okay, thanks a lot, BTW, I really like your story, okay? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow! i really liked your story and the idea behind it. i hope you that you continue it cuz I think it's really good. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Alright, I've got a party for you: Group Size- 8; Overall Morale: Poor; Group Composition... 1x Black Priest (Morale:Good), 1x Vampire (Morale: Okay) (And she's elite in case you need to know), 1x Dwarven Engineer (Morale: Terrible); 1x Draconian Crusher (Morale: Terrible); 1x Human Swashbuckler (Morale: Terrible); 1x Goblin Swordsman (Morale: Terrible); 1x Halfling Peasant (Morale: Terrible); 1x Nomad Barbarian (Morale: Terrible) In case you haven't played Age of Wonders: Shadow Realm (I think it's realm), Then you won't recognize the nomad, but the rest are in the 2nd game for sure. As you can imagine, I'm having fun keeping this group from rebelling, :/ And if you choose this party for one of your "Chronicles" I hope you have fun writing about them. Also, every one except for the black priest was seduced by the vampire. Enjoy! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hi, I just wanted to tell you how much I loved the first chapter of this...series. Collection of short stories, whichever you prefer. I love the Age of Wonders games and I'm glad someone out there besides me thinks they're fanfiction worthy. Keep writing! :)
Kassandra18 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I like Age of Wonders and it's nice to see a story about the units (not the Wizards, not even the Heroes) and it turns out good too!

You sure have a lot of ideas already, if you want suggestions I'd say something that's not "opposite" in the game but unfitting logically, (like humans-undead... or draconians-frostlings...)
snufflesoul chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Good story. I was glad that someone made a fan fiction for Age of Wonders. (: Keep it up!
xElementFivex chapter 1 . 1/28/2011