Reviews for Garrulous and Gritless
Guest chapter 35 . 10/11/2014
Oh god please don't tell me you've stopped writing this D: This story is so entertaining and I love the lack of sappy OC crap. The banter is great too. I'd love to see where you planned on going with this
trebeh chapter 35 . 9/26/2014
You magnificent bastard! This is probably one of the best DBZ fics that I have ever read; as a very satisfied reader I would like to encourage you to update soon if you can ever find the time. If not, do you know of any other Bulma/Raditz stories (they're incredibly incredibly hard to find and I think yours might have been the only one that I found)?
Zuchiku chapter 35 . 3/8/2014
This story is full of twists is nice and the way of having it narrated by different pepple is fresh. At first I was expecting it to bother me.
I really wish you could continue someday, it fun to read about Vegeta, especially since Raditz is with Bulma and to learn mor about Nappa and Lunch but I can't believe you killed Gohan already, hopefully he at least meets up with Picollo in the afterlife or some other story twist and whater happend to Dende?
MoonShadow396 chapter 35 . 10/18/2013
I know you haven't updated for a long while but I hope you do continue this story, it's really really interesting! And in this last chapter it kinda gave me the idea of Nappa and lunch getting together. I feel real sad about Hogan though.
tomorrow4eva chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Interesting. I like the snarky conversation.
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
That scouter conversation was funny.
tomorrow4eva chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Wow. Wasn't actually expecting that.
tomorrow4eva chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Sprung! Hahaha
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
That is an excellent way to leave Gohan with Piccolo. Poor kid. At least he got a pep talk from his dad.
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I love your Bulma. Nobody gets in the way of her priorities.
lilactree chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
LMAO! Such a weakling 3
Trunksmybaby chapter 35 . 1/28/2013
When are you going to update again or have you abandoned ship? I love it by the way! It's like you are in the minds of every character that you write about. Keep up the awesome work
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
that sounds like him too.. I love it.. well from what we did see of him on dbz
Breezybiatch chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Although. It feels like i could replace vegeta with radditz and this story would almost go the same. Same arguments, etc. :S
Breezybiatch chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Ah, my darling bulma. Who doesn't get some of you?