Reviews for Seeking That Which Is Lost
Cat chapter 2 . 3/16
Sorry, my phone is stupid. I'd love to see more is what I meant.
Cat chapter 2 . 3/16
I really love this and I don't know how long it has been since you've touched this fic, but please write more! I love both The Mummy movies and Leverage. You did an excellent job, but if you can, I'don't love to see more!
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Of course. Of course Sophie is related to Johnathan. lol
IaMcHrIsSi chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I so totally love this story! It's so cool! Any chance you're continuing it?
Lcsaf chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
This is a fic you definitely need to continue. I'm very curious what happens next.
Tracey Claybon chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
You made the combo really work - hope you add more to this!
whovian42 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
OK, please continue this one.

Love that Rick and Eliot are related, that Eliot and Sophie are kin, and that Hardison REALLY has no idea what's going to hit them all if they stay involved with Rick's style of fun and games.

Love it!
Lachriel chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
For some reason I really love the idea of Sophie and Eliot being cousins. Also, it makes total sense for Eliot to be a descendant of Rick and Evi. Great story.
Roxie i do byte chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
was that the slayer from ur buffy / mummy fics and is evie alive in this one
joniskpelare chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Love that you've continued with this. Very nice.
Rayhne chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I can't help but think (hope) the Sterling might show about as another member Of the family.
poestheblackcat chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
*incoherent shrill scream of delight* Oh. My. GAWD! You wrote it! You really, truly wrote it! *whimpers* Forget making my day/week/month - I think you just made my -year-.

Eliot and Rick and Sophie and -guh- *falls over* *flails*

More? Please? There's more, right? You'll make my decade if you write more.
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Awesome chapter!

More please?
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
There wouldn't be any chance of a sequel/continuation to this, would there? Because it would totally make my day, no, make that week. No, better yet, month. Yeah, that's more like it. It would totally make my month. :D

Awesome!
alisakuya chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
please update. this story is incredible. i want to see rick reaction to parker and her weird ways.