Reviews for Like an Imprint, You Linger
Kananox chapter 3 . 2/1
I don't technically like J/N but i adore C and B and i love how you used them as a reflection of the relationship J and N wanted with each other
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
OMG I LOVED THIS. THIS STORY WAS PERFECT
ScottishSteph95 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
OH MY GOD! I loved this so much, you HAVE to write a proper story as a sequal-love love love this!
Abi117 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
OH MY GOD! This was brilliant! It all was a Blair and Chuck's plan, we should of known! From Jenny moving to California to Serena playing along. It sounds just like them. They're so awesome hahaha. I love how everythings develops between the two of them and specially the dialogues, they're genius. It's kinda what I was hoping would happen if she ever came back. Perfect.
tobias eaton chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING
LeaCharmedOne chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
ne of the best NJ fics I ever read. More of this.
addicted2chair chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
this story is BEAUTIFUL in every single way! so thouroughly entertaining. i LOVED it! nate/jenny & chuck/blair FOR THE WIN! :)

You just made me so happy with this story haha
comewhatmay.x chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Agh. So much love for this. I really...this was just wonderful. Through it all I was wondering how CB couldn't have noticed the little relationship brewing right under their noses, but it all makes sense now.

Because, you know, Chuck and Blair would never stop scheming, even when they've 'grown up'. Except they've used their scheming for...good, perhaps?

This was such a perfect ending to the story. I think the little CB bits ("Bass had promised her an entirely naked honeymoon") were perfect, and the N/J even more so. Nate did grow up, thank God, but so did Jenny. I loved that she became more Blair's equal than minion, and even stood up to Serena (really, that takedown scene was just awesome).

That rehearsal dinner scene was just...sublime. It is exactly what I picture their rehearsal dinner to be, and Eleanor, Harold and Lily's speeches were spot-on as well. I do love seeing how everyone else views CB, and you hit the nail on the head. I especially loved Eleanor's speech.

And I have to comment on the Chuck and Jenny's relationship. I love how they've transitioned from enemies to siblings, and even gotten past the awkwardness of that whole 'him taking her virginity' thing. Though, clearly, some awkwardness remains, it's clear that one mistake has remained in the past. Chuck, Jenny, and even Blair, have acknowledged it as a mistake and moved past it.

That, was the best example of them growing up.

So late with this review, but thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this lovely present. I loved it.
Adara Black chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
That was just...PERFECT!Really, I don't know where to start. First I have to say I am not a crazy Nate/Jenny shipper, I do enjoy them together in season 2 and even in season 3, but neither of them are really that important to me. So you know now I am not jumping happily here just because of ship love. This is really a great fic, especially because, such as yourself, I do believe that Jenny could (and should) have been redeemed. In fact, not only redeemed, but that she could end up friends with Chuck and Blair. And c'mon, Nate/Jenny and Chuck/Blair are awesome together, just as you have proven with this piece. Anyway, thanks for this Nate/Jenny romance with Chuck and Blair as matchmakers.

Happy New Year,

Adara
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Great job, I loved the chapter. It was a great ending to it.
rebelhearts chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This fic was SO good! I totally wish this is what would happen on the show. You did a fantastic job writing this! I hope you consider writing a sequel :)
SusanXG chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I cannot tell you how much I love this fic and how you wrapped it all up! I love how you had Jenny basically spell it all out to Nate and then have him pursue her. That's how it really should be on the show. I also love how CB were behind the whole thing. What a clever twist! Now I'm sad the story is over. I really, really hope you consider writing more fics in this ~verse because it would be so much fun to see their wedding or holidays or children. I will definitely rec this fic to any NJ fan I know! :) Thank you so much for writing it! Happy Holidays!
TheVeryLastValkyrie chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I may as well get this out of the way now, because running around in circles is really doing my sanity no favours: ...are my sentiments on the matter.

I'm sorry I wasn't around to review the last chapter, but I was basically trying to stop myself going all 2x19 Blair when she didn't get into Yale. Being rejected by a school you've wanted for such a long time hurts like a biatch, and then on top of that my ex turns up and I really, really can't see him - like, I CAN'T. Our relationship was awful, our breakup was messy and he wants to TALK about it. I just want to hide.

Back to you and your cosmic excellence...wow. Just wow. This fic has been such a boon of lightness, of fluff, a fabulous way of clearing the air and making characters redeemable. But as far as we're in the future and it seems like all drama was lost when Chair laid down their arms, Nate and Jenny come to the fore as a story once abandoned and now resumed, frayed edges lying alongside one another in the hope of some kind of fusion. I think you genuinely managed to draw Jenny back from the brink and make her stronger, to give Nate resolve and a purpose and to make me believe that they were a good, possible pairing again. My favourite parts, naturally, lay with my favourite pairing: of COURSE Blair smexblocked Jenny in order to bolster her own resolve, and of course Chuck fell in love with her before we saw it on screen. My endgame heart sang and waltzed quietly.

I think the truest thing I can say is that this felt like a healing - bittersweet, a little painful, but with great relief when all was put right.

Thank God Chair were behind the N/J reunion. I don't think I could have forgiven you otherwise ;)

Thank you for such a lovely gift.

Merry Christmas,

Your Twisted Sister
PacificRomance chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Oh Nate, always so slow with the words. hahaha

I loved that Chuck and Blair orchestrated the whole thing. That was great. Actually, this whole thing was great. I really loved it. I always liked Nate and Jenny together before the episode-that-shall-not-be-named and I liked that you found a way to still make Jenny acceptable after it.
chrisclana chapter 3 . 12/22/2010