Reviews for Fortunate Son
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
OMG! Can't wait to read the sequels! Have garnered a liking for this pairing through out the story, really makes the characters grow on you.
Elita-2 chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Oh poor Legolas and Elrond.

Never did like Thranduil, he has always blamed the Noldor for what happened to his father, when it was his fathers own fault that he died the way he did, and that many of his country men died that fateful day too.
Elita-2 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Thank Eru for Cirdan, there could have been an all out brawl.
Elita-2 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Have you ever thought how alike Elladan and Elrohir and Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are, it's almost scary LOL.
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
Horrible. Absolutely horrible. Your sequel better have a happy ending.

But this story was well written. Extremely well written.
Freddie23 chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
I really liked this story. I liked the way you wrote Legolas turning from insolent child to passionate, feeling adult and I can't wait to read more of your work.

Brilliant

Freddie23
Suki Uchiha Lamprouge chapter 19 . 1/26/2011
great fanfic i loved it
JadedByRomance chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
I'm sorry that I didn't take the time to review before this, but to be honest, I didn't want to take a break. I loved this, and I am now going to start on the sequels. Thank you, -JBR-
Valashu chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
brilliant ... i love it

but i must say... to stop the story at this moment nearly made my heart stop XD

but the i saw that the next one is already complete too

so i'm moving on to the next
ziggy3 chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
I have spent a very happy afternoon snowed in and reading this snuggled up by a fire. Wonderful writing - as I said before, with a romantic theme edged with tension because actually, Thranduil does have a point. And Elrond knows this really - bit then, where would the stroy be if there were no conflict. I have to say again how very delgihted I am that you are posting here at last, even if it has a terrible reputation amongs the pursits, there are a lot of discerning readers despearate for good writing..
ziggy3 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
I'm so pleased to find this here- I have read it before on LoM I think but it's always good to reread the classics, and this is a classic. Just wanted to pause before reading on. So perfectly written, such deft desctiption, gorgeous characterisation, beautifully worked narrative.