Reviews for Just a Nakama
Kyto Touche chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
your an incredible GrayLu author, i love ya :D
Nora chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
From just a nakama to someone special, ne? :)
FriendsForevaa chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I lovee it so much!
Princess chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hi i like your fanfiction but please if you read the latest fairytail chapter then i want to ask u to do what you can and tell hiro mashima to NOT make it a gruvia please spread this to prevent guvia thanks for your cooperation!
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
hahaah nice plan
Angeline Weiny chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Totally LOVE it! Great job! Do some more, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I really love this I wish this could actually happen for real. After reading this i am lo longer nalu i am gralu :)
distraught.hallelujah chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Technically, in Japanese, nakama (仲間) can mean a friend or comrade. It can mean friend, and sometimes it can be used to mean a very close friend, someone who is almost family to you. According to the Urban Dictionary: Calling someone your nakama is like telling someone you love them in a non-romantic way,' and 'Nakama means best friend, or something to that extent.' So I thought I should just point out that through Gray's referring to her as a 'nakama,' basically he meant that she was his friend. And I don't believe he wouldn't call her 'nakama' if he was romantically interested. ;)

Please forgive my slightly more snarky side. Other than that, It was a great story - well written, which is more than I can say for most stories out there, so that alone makes it worth a read - and I even GraLu is not what I would have chosen (I'm more of a MeXGray person. :P) I think you did a great job with this. Sorry for the whole critique thing; I'm learning Japanese, so I felt the need to show off a little bit. I'm working on that. *sheepishness*
ascarlette1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love it...! so Romantic
Sakura478 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hehe go Lucy!
Syaranexx chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awwwh~! so sweet! X3 I love this fanfic!
christine chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OMG! this was so... wonderful, you can say that I am addicted in reading graylu and this was just plain amazing I mean really all my nerves are feeling so giddy and really is amazing and I hope that you'll continue on writing stories about Gray and Lucy.
Maocat chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Also loved this one! :D You are SO GOOD making Gray looking like Gray!

Mirajane and her plans ahaha xD really funny :b but that was awesome :b
WaAiri chapter 1 . 1/16/2012