Reviews for Christmas Memories
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Mmmm thanks for this update. Nice to see Molly pov. She really is a great character. Thanks for writing.
HughSoSexy chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I can't tell you how I loved this. I adore Emily, and I wish she had a bigger role in the show. Very well done.
csiAngel chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Oooh I like this. Interesting take on Emily's situation. Great idea!
LolaRedMuse chapter 3 . 1/4/2011

"those were the times when I had something that has become very rare in my family, something which I cling to desperately: the truth." wow!

HughSoSexy chapter 2 . 12/27/2010 least it's a nice memory. Poor Cal!
csiAngel chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Aww poor Cal. Very good concept though!
LolaRedMuse chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
wow! what a merry lil xmas for poor Cal! :(
Aleia Jade chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
And again. These are so beautiful and heartbreaking.
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Tears in my eyes.
CaraMia-1984 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Thanks for making me get teary eyed! No, really this is beautifully written and very touching!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
"Hope doesn't have a smell, but if it did, I know exactly what it would be. Gingerbread and cinnamon and mulled wine, pot pourri, perfume and pine, brandy and orange, and the smell of warmth, and happiness, and home." This is it. Perfect, as usual.

wow! Light, u got ur muse on fire lately n now its thematic! Great! What a lovely idea to show all the colors like this, like xmas inspired confessions, like something u would would write in ur diary if the topic of the day was "Christmas memories".

Each character will add their shade to this story n make it even more perfect n lovely n moving... i can wait to read more.

Happy holidays Light, wherever u r :)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was nice in an angsty sort of way. Christmas always has it's special smells.
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Holy canoli.

Did you hijack my mind and memories of Christmas? Because this is basically me. Only without the alcohol. But otherwise, yeah, those are my Christmas memories, too.

A with the angst.

PS - I meant the above as a compliment, though I'm not quite sure it came across like that... :)
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
this is sweet. which seems like a weird thing to say, given its tone, but it really is. I like the way you associate smells-they are so very much tied to memory, so it works brilliantly here! :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/20/2010