Reviews for Loving Lessons
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
That was good. :)
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
eww… gross!you incest freak!

i like yaoi but wtf! stop pairing up sasuke and itachi! they are BROTHERS for God sake!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

well i hope your brother or father or your grand father RAPE you ! yes! rape you! then you'll know how disgusting incest are…

i pray to GOD from my deepest heart to punish people who support this pairing and YOU who wrote this damnshit fic!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
AH! :O

i love it!

I love the whole "dark seme" itachi! XD ahh!

MY BRAIN JUST IMPLODED FROM HOTNESS!

I WANTS MOOOORE! :D

GIVES MEH MORE!:o
Rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
AH! :O

i love it!

I love the whole "dark seme" itachi! XD ahh!

MY BRAIN JUST IMPLODED FROM HOTNESS!

I WANTS MOOOORE! :D

GIVES MEH MORE!:o
AnimeRockerFangirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Thaaaaaat was awesome! I wasn't orgionally looking for a story like this but it pulled me in. Awesome job!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Itachi should've totally replied with "...and you're such a whore." Seriously. Damn this was just awesome. Well-written, intense and just great. Nice work!

Peace Out! _
psalmofsummer chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Ah.

*speechless*

Hot.

I have no words.

... Happy holidays
Rainbow-Raptor chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
A possesive Itachi is always good ;)
deidara chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hmmm it was honestly pretty good, lol for a story of nothing but yaoi I enjoyed it in a non-perverted way hm if that's even possible haha
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
*typing while having a nose bleed :P* so hot... this is very erotic... oooh... its so amazing... but who is the one that fucked sasuke though and why was he acting a whore if he has itachi to f*ck him hard... i hope there is a sequel... this is really awesome!...
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
that was some hot sex! how could sasuke cheat on itachi when he gets a hot f*ck like that? what more does he need? at least itachi taught him a lesson ;D great fic! VERY EROTIC! ;D