Reviews for Ultima: The Society Christmas Spectacular!
autumn chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
i love your dvd
autumn chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
i trapped in chains with the miser brothers
me]hi guys
bros]hi autumn
me]why are both chained up
bros]because north wind kidnapped us and the minions chain us
me]oh
bros]what are you staving at us
me]who are you
bros]we are the miser brothers
me]what the miser brothers
bros]that's right
me]...
the miser bros and me break free
me]yay i'm free
snow miser]me two
heat miser]me three
me]its time for us to battle you
evil me]what, no
me battles evil me
evil me]nooooooooooooooooooooo
mother]thank you for saving me
bros,me]your welcome
me kiss the miser bros and wave goodbye
me]bye
bros]bye
the end
ThunderRiver411 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Sorry, but this is the only way to speak with you for obvious reasons. I was going to tell you something (unrelated to the other topics over the past few days), but I can't tell you at the moment seeing I can't send PMs. As soon as you fix it I'll tell you a favorite character of mine that I liked in the past (several years ago), is one of the newcomers in Brawl, AND is someone you used in a chapter of Ultima already. I'll tell you, but allow PMs again first.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Sorry about sending a message this way. It's the only way since you blocked your PMs. This makes me feel a little worried. At first I thought you were going to do this for me, but now...I don't. What if I want to send you more for this idea? I won't be able to. Since I can't get to you just forget the whole thing. -_-
ThunderRiver411 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
This has to be one of your best stories. Continue the good work.

PS: Guess you blocked PMs again. Now I don't know if you're come through with the whole thing. Remember what my worrying did last time?
Owennumber1fan chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Ha ha, Mouse King in a bong, that's funny stuff.
Owennumber1fan chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
This was a good chapter, especially since you had to write in rhyme, which I know can be a pain in the ass. It was also fun to see Perry get into things.
Owennumber1fan chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
This was a hilarious chapter, especially K'nuckles numerous mispronunciations of Mufasa's name. And nice work on using characters from "Christmas is Here Again"; it's an obscure Christmas special, but one I remember, despite seeing it only once.
DoktorK chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
You know Nick, I'm starting to think your a show-off of a poet, what with this entire chapter in being ryhme, and each chapter starting with a small poem, and that chapter with the Ghostwriters poem in U:DPD. See a connection...?
DoktorK chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
The cat, the cat is the PPG villain, once taking over Professor Utonium's mind. Wondered who would be playing the villain this time.
DoktorK chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
You, just can't say you don't like the Miser brothers without saying you hate Christmas. Or Christmas specials. And next we get to see K'nuckles haunted by our favorite DECEASED heroes(Yeah, I read old forums)
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This turned out pretty good. Please continue.