Reviews for Always and Forever
cupcakewriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Please Please! I'm crying!

(TEAR, TEAR, SOB, SOB!) Please continue the story with a squel or something! Please! I'm dying inside!
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Okay by the end of this I was full on crying. It was just so sad. :(
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was wonderful!
kingman371 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
that is so sad
Ari Kiki Windchester chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i loved this story! tell me there will be a sequal! there has to be!
mossgrl615 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
omg! this was truly amazing... but you can NOT end it like thatt!
Shinju Ami Mikuu chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OH MY GAWD! PLEAZ TELL ME THIS ISN'T THE END! I WOULD BE HEART BROKEN! WHY? PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL * TEARS UP*
kelliko chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I just finished reading this and first of all - don’t be so hard on yourself! Even if you say that this was written “wayyy” back when you were 18, this story is really good. Geez, I’m 19 and I wish I could write stories like this. Maybe I should read some of your latest writings to compare so I can understand your thoughts on how this might not be up to par. Buttt…nonetheless I cannot deny that I got teary eyed when Kagome left Feudal Era or smiled when Inuyasha told Kagome his feelings or grinned when Inuyasha took care of Kagome when she hurt herself or sympathize with Inuyasha when he lost his mate to another time or laughed when Inuyasha told his daughter that she was just like her mom – never listening to him. So as a reader, I’m letting you know that you were definitely able to convey the emotions in this story. (:

But I can also be a selfish reader. And you should consider perhaps possibly maybe writing a part 2 to this. *sheepishly grins* It could be about how Midiroko’s powers come back and Kagome finds out somehow that the well works again and surprises Inuyasha years later with their daughter perhaps somewhat grown and the adventures that surround that. If I could write, I think that would be a fun story to write. (:

Just an idea. (:

P.s. Sorry that this review is so long :P
Danny Girl 8093 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I just love this story. Please please write an epiloge for this story I would want Inuyasha and Kagome to meet again.
ANINIQUA chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
OMG! this was a great story! plz continue...i wanna know if they do meet up again!
anime-manga lovers chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
omg! that was the sadest ending ever! u just have to continue! epiloge! something! plz! (_)