Reviews for A Christmas Break to Remember
Faeriniel chapter 1 . 7/5
A lovely bit of fluffy romance and wish fulfilment yet I can't really connect the Harry and Luna in this story with those in the books. This is the most obvious in the dance sequence. I know it's a short story but how does Harry go from the wreck he is at the Yule Ball to this character we see in your story?

I also can't see Luna ever lettering someone else dress her, not out of stubbornness, I feel the gift would have been a good chance to show some of Luna's quirks, have her modify the dress in a way that is distinctly her own style. Where are the radishes?

Why does she not dance in a way reminiscent of the wedding in book 7?

I like the story but I think you could easily replace Luna with any girl and most of the story would be unchanged.

Still, it is lovely!
EuclidWriter chapter 1 . 6/12
Short and aweet
marlastiano chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Thanks :)
DylanL chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Great story, but a bit short. I know it is only meant to be a one shot but u have a great basis for a longer romance story if u were ever inclined in the future to write something else u could definitely use this as part of it and it probably would be out of place if done well. I especially loved the great hall scene it was very good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I know this story was posted ages ago but I really wanted to leave you a review so I hope u get this

It's been hard to find a really good tale of Harry and Luna but I finally found one. :) like your writing style a lot and your characterization is excellent. Really really liked it :)
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
It's a cute one shot. I like the build of the relationship, and how they find each other. It's nice to see these two together.
Poe-Boy911 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I really liked this story & i hope you choose to continue it & have dialogue between Harry/Luna & Ron/Hermione & Neville/Ginny & Malfoy as well as with the teachers & of course ole' Voldy
lauritalaloca13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Grand! :D
Illuvetar chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love stories like this. It was very well done and just the right amount of lemon. Good story
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
fantastic story
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
nice story
Piroteknyk chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
that was great! byfar the best harry x luna I've seen! sequal?
9taileddestroyer chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Nice one-shot. Really awesome.
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow, amazing. Extremely well written. Great but not overbearing smut to.

hugZ()
Mionefan chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
A nice, sweet, smutty, love story. I like it.