Reviews for SasoDei Beauty and the Beast
Weirdnfreaky chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
This was freaking hilarious!
hadesgirl015 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
So my school did Beauty and the Beast as a musical last year I was in it. ( I was the asylum owner) any way this amused me so much imaginig the people who played them in the play saying these. Especially Hidan/Lumiare.
Krolshi chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Aww I finished it Cx But that was extremely hilarious , fluffy , with some damn juicy lemons Cx I had fun reading this , it was pretty easy to predict & follow since it just follows the orig with a few twist of fun in it xD Esp with Hidan
Thabks for writing , you did an awesome job with this series ! Thabks for writing !
Krolshi chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Why won 't they stop singing holy crap TTATT
But god damn fuck , hurry Deidara ! Oh wait , since it 's a full moon doesn 't it mean that Sas is in his human form ?
Krolshi chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Okay seriously this story is 100x better cause of Hidan xD He 's freaking hilarious ! XD
Krolshi chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Omfg I love that twist there , with the full moon & reverting to human form xD Nice !
Krolshi chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Yeah I wa hoping they wouldn 't song 3 Thank god they didn 't , I don 't think I would be able to go through another song ... Lul great job on this one as well ;3
Krolshi chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Oh my gawd I really love this ! It 's so funny ! XD And I think I see what you 're doing with the characters , Sas is the beast & 'll get stabbed or 'killed ' by Sakura who like in the manga did also did ;o Anyways great job with this chapter !
Krolshi chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Agatha , this is the second parody of B&B , and I am loving this so far xD it 's quite funny ... Tho , I 'm particularly like Sakura , but what eves , your story your way xD
Great job
CitrusFlag chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
lol, I love the ending XD
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Sakura, you evil b- "AHEM" I mean… 'witch'. Whatever, though, I loved your story!
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Wait… the summary said Sakura was desperate for Dei… and Dei said he likes men… will Sakura become a transvestite? :O That would be cool…
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh... my... Jashin... Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney movie...And I love SasoDei.

And now I love you :) *kisses your shoes*
314212yay chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
GYAAAAA! How I wish I could see this in real life...actually, maybe *opens rock 'door' to akatsuki's base and walks in on them* I COULD. SOMEBODY, SASUKE! GET ME THOSE FUCKING CAMERA!
314212yay chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
...TTTT the story's not finished yet, believe it!