Reviews for goodnight, goodnight!
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Great backstory for Eliot. I can totally picture this happening.
Auryn Rei Evroren chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how much I am in love with this story. I've always loved Eliot as a character, and you seem to have a lot of insight into both his character and Amy's. A lot of people don't understand him enough to write him- I haven't tried, I'm too afraid of utter failure. But you get it. You write like you've been on both sides of the equation, and it's nothing short of magnificent.

So bravo to you. Bravo to you, o author of awesomeness, and may you further grace the world with your literary talent.

-Auryn
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
beautiful & sad and i love eliot so much. bravo. great work. :) happy holidays.
ESCotLoE chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
that was a beauitful story, i love the concept.

I would love to see this from the other point for view - ie what Eliot is going through and feeling taking the jobs and coming home and why he didnt come back in time to stop the wedding.

thanks for sharing - look forward to reading more.
McChanged chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I loved this so much. Partially because eliot is still a badass but also because he's a softie who was just looking for a way to make their lives easier and stumbled upon something he fell in love withm more. I'm so glad this was written and I'm much more excited about the fact that you wrote it. This is heartbreaking and funny and so eliot that my chest hurt. You're writing is stunning and it pretty much makes my day. So thanks for that.
A. Lee chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
3 This is exactly how it happened. :)