Reviews for The Author
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 17 . 1/11
No... Just no. There are so many wrong things with this story. Starting of with the plot! I mean what the heck were you thinking? At first Bella meet Edward at a club, they get attracted to eachother, they leave and then Bella's crazy husband nearly kills her. Then Edward is at the hospital. He tells her to move in with her and she agrees... Just like that!? And then he starts avoiding her and one day he just pushes her into the nearst wall, kisses her and tells her that he 'can't do this anymore'! Can't do what? :S Then Bella 'breaks up' with him, even though they aren't together. Edward goes all depressed and lying in the rain and all... Then they get together and everything goes back to normal... Then Bella's crazy ex showed up and kills one of the home maids, and stabs her in her stomach and "barely" misses her lungs. Most people die, they freckling dies on the impact and you says that she survived that. Then she and Edward gets married and ten years later have a daughter named Reneesseme and a son named Seth.

Okay... Nothing ering with that but then you suddenly jumps back to "the day after the wedding". Didn't you write that they where on a honeymoon in Hawaii?! But suddenly they are back in LA and Bella dies in a car crash? But you just wrote in the chapter before that 10 years after the wedding they had two children together... WTF is that supposed to mean...?!

Honestly... This was the worst fanfic I have ever read in my entire life! Everything was just wrong... You kept jumping from one month to '6 months later'. You didn't let on the characters thoughts, and the grammar errors. They usually gets cut offed in a good story. No one cares about the errors when the story is well written... But this! Just no!

I have read many E&B stories with no HEA. But they turns out good in a way or other. In one I read that Edward got leukemia and died and in a nother that Edward got caught as a maffia and a murder and get charged for lifetime in jail. But even though that the writers manage to make it a good ending.

But this was terrible.

Did you even control read it or were you to impatience. Because I'm sorry! You just f***ed up big time.

Do us all a favor and delete this story!

I'm really sorry for all the hate (I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean it).

Hope you become a better writer in the future!

Love,

Messy Bronze Hair
Ssss chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Sorry, but this fanfiction was rather awful. It had bad grammar, and the ending was just stupid. There was no texture at all to the story and it was a waste of my time. Work on your writing before you put it on the internet.
princessmichala chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
oh... that's all I can say... that alternative ending.. oh..
queen cullen0527 chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
All I can say sweet sorrow is one name for the chapter. ps crying here.
Rose-Writer17 chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
I can't believe you killed her! Edward will never stop blaming himself! I'm sorry but I realy don't think you should have killed her after all that
dowlingnana chapter 17 . 2/29/2012
Well of course I didn't like this ending, but that is me, I always need that HEA. I figured it was an obsessed fan and unfortunately that is exactly what can happen in RL.
dowlingnana chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Always the best to get a HEA, I wish everyone could. Good idea of Edward getting another house for them since what happened in the other one. That was good thinking on his part. Loved this ending and I will most certainly comment on the next one. ty
cbmorefie chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
dowlingnana chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Glad Bella is okay and alive. Can't wait for the engagement and wedding...awesome. ty for the update
cbmorefie chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Great chapter!
dowlingnana chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
RL happens all the time doesn't it? take care!
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
Please update!
JustJJ chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Considering the way she talks, I think the only thing that would push Bella over the edge would be if Stuart did something that would be harmful or negative towards Ethan.
tweetie2 chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
i like this story. look forward to see how it ends.
PLL lover1992 chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
love it. Wish someone would take a knife to Bella's Husbands neck. lol

He is really starting to piss me off. :/

Update soon please!