Reviews for Winter Birds
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Rose cracked me up, and I loved Edward's willingness to do what it took to convince his girl he meant business. All of your one-shots have been excellent so far!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Very sweet story. Liked it a lot. Except the smoking. Bleh.
wardlyman chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
: )
kadronya chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
i like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Just making my way through my list of O/Ss. I love this. Edward is adorable. Thank you.
SomebodySaveMe1998 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So cute
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was really sweet :)
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Of course you love Ray LaMontagne. And I love your writing, too.
enka3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Aww I wish my problems were this easy to be solved!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Sweet comes to mind.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aah! I love Bones! I've seen it from episode one haha
I love the last part of this piece, "problem solved." I'm glad to have found this piece :)
PourLAmourDeCanard chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Holy shit. You are a frakking genius at these sweet and romantic one shots. I generally don't love one shots because I'm always wishing there was more. And of course I'd love to read more if you continued but you seriously know how to keep it short and sweet and I still feel satisfied with where you end it. Not sure if satisfied is the right word but hopefully you understand what I mean. There's a reason I'm a reader and not a writer. :-)
Thanks!
Laura
twilight.jenn chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Again I must tell you how much I like your writing. Highly enjoyable story - stirred up lots of college memories. It amazes me how you play on all my senses, especially with the smells in this one. Working my way through all your stories...