Reviews for Vermilion Kaleidoscope
cindykanda chapter 1 . 4/20
I cried so much. This is so beautiful.
uzumakinarutothejinchuuriki chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I didn't realised it was angst until I reached the end. Beautifully written. Was crying when Kanda begins to loss consciousness and Allen stays with him till the end. Omg...I can feel tears welling up in my eyes again. Shoot.

Anyway, a job well done. Many likes to you and this story.
Reality Slap chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
GAH! Why do I keep doing this to myself? I can't handle the angst, yet here I am reading things like this one! Aaaaaarghhh!
Hey, how I come I haven't read this before..? Anyway that was excellent :'))

Imma go cry right now
XavierForest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
FUDGE I'M CRYING! WHY?! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO END IN TRAGEDY SO WHY DID I READ IT?
(I like the way you write)
Ayano Tsumari chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
It was a wonderful story to read.
You even managed to make me cry when Kanda died.
It's truly a wonderful piece of work, buried like a piece of gold in a pile of 1000 fanfictions.
I guess looking trough more than 100 pages was worth the affort
zeKaien chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
bravo! bravo for making tears gather at the corner of my eyes. wonderful story. thanks.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Beautiful and bittersweet. Loved it.
JacqlaneMaeFrost chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
;A; T-that was just SO SAD. But at the same time very good to. I love it. Can't wait to read more from you. 3
Zhu chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I've never read a fic that made me cry. This destroyed me. It was so beautiful. I'm so amazed with your writing. Well done!
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
*crys*
Uh, that was sad. Really sad...
Eskai-toul chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
The way you write is lovely. It's amazing how you're able to convey all the emotions; you almost had me crying at the end. I'm so gald I stumbled upon your story (:
shiarein chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Sad ending... But this is beautiful... :')
PuffinSunday Muffin chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
But... But... but... I cannot see the link for the fanart Zuza-san made for this wonderful fanfic... ;_;

Okay. I admit I am not really into Kanda/Allen (since I am an Allen/Kanda fan... weird me the since the two are technically the same) but my curiosity made me want to read this... I mean, the number of reviews of this story is just screaming at me to peak through this... and look what happened to my 'peaking'! I felt like crying now. And yet again, I felt so happy and lucky upon stumbling on this story.

This is just so... I cannot describe what I felt while reading and after reading this story. (Yet again. T_T) There is just something in this story that is touching me. I cannot once again put into words what those are... but know that I really resisted the urge to cry... Your narration is just... so... brilliant!

And there is just something in this whole story that screamed of ANGST! Anyway..., looks like I am about to look at red... differently now? Weird since I am never a fan of red. And the way you had constructed this story... is just so... beautiful. Although I think there is something missing with Allen's character.

And... is it weird for me... that Krory is also a courtesan here? (If ever I misinterpreted that please inform me! ;_;) Maybe if I weren't tired when I had read this (yesterday) I would have fell off my chair out of shock!

But the thing... that never ceased to shock me is the fact that Kanda's step mother is the owner of... that place. (I forgot the name of the place! I'm so sorry! ;_;) It seems like... they have some kind of hostile relationships? *A* Whyyyy?

And another thing that shocked em is Lavi's role! I should have seen that coming!

And towards the ending... I really felt a heavy feeling... I mean..., I really felt like crying! This fic is just so wonderful!

Thank you for writing this awesome and wonderful fanfic!

And...

Your writing never ceases to amaze me! Thank you so much and yet again, I apologize for the length of this review! *bows down*
WobblyJelly chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
You said to review, so...here I am :D

I really love this piece, even if the thought of Allen being a male prostitute is a little...disturbing. I'm not big on smut.

I shall say it again- a marvelous piece!
Srstatts chapter 1 . 4/17/2012