Reviews for A New Order
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 29 . 9/18
Unfortunately you fall into the trap so many authors and creators do and it drives people like me crazy. You use rich world with so many possibilities that are or should be known to the characters and then forgo all of them to pigeon-hole an outcome you want without any real explanation as to why x, y and/or z actions were not taken to prevent whatever problem/accident/tragedy you are using as a point of drama for the story. In this case you bring the Harry Potter world "magic" into the Star Wars universe and then almost never use it to any real extent that it could be used and thus artificially create far more problems for Harry & gang than are necessary or would otherwise be faced if they were to actually use their magic to their full capability. The magic yo do use, you have artificially neutered to the point of near uselessness rendering it pointless to have brought magic in the first place. You reinforce this appearance of the less usefulness of magic quite clearly in how you show how much Harry and Luna use the fewer and more limited Jedi force abilities far more than the much more flexible magic abilities they have.

This in turn can cause the story to bog down in places where the reader is left wanting to pull out their hair demanding why a, b, or c weren't tried/done with magic instead of limiting themselves to Jedi powers. Some specific examples would be impervious charms, space expansion charms, confundus, and obliviate and they are just a few that could have been used to great affect repeatedly through the story so far. There are also runes and even basic enchantments that could be used to great effect. Instead Harry and company keep repeatedly getting shot up, shot down, stranded at x location with yet more repairs and rather than using magic to hide everything while doing repairs they leave themselves open to attack from their pursuers for even more losses to be taken. They never seem to change their tactics or learn anything new that is all that effective. This in turn makes the story far less exciting than it could otherwise be. I have kept pushing myself just one more chapter for more than 6 or 7 chapters now hoping to see them learn something new or come up with some real ideas to use magic more effectively than the joke it has been shown to be so far in any form of combat. Sadly my frustration and boredom has reached its limits and I am going to move on now. Good luck with the rest of your story.

Let me suggest you check out some other Star Wars/HP crossovers that do a great job at bringing Harry Potter into the Star Wars universe: "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" , "The Havoc side of the Force" , and "Magic of the Force" are among my favorites and do a great job of bringing magic into the SW universe in such a way that it has a real impact rather than more often than not being little more than farting into the wind.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 16 . 9/17
You made a bit of a mistake in this where you had Sirius declaring himself admiral because of capturing more ships and then LATER have Harry stating that he would now want to be a commodore. FYI, admiral is a higher rank than commodore. A commodore is basically a fleet/battle-group captain. So you are in essence having Harry saying that Sirius will now want to be a lower rank with the additional warship being added.
The.Gkee of Tobii chapter 7 . 7/29
im tired of clicking the "Read more here" and not sending me to another site.
27mad97 chapter 7 . 6/19
Why didn't harry use magic in his battle against the droids bombards and other spells would have been more useful than whatever he did that get him injured
27mad97 chapter 5 . 6/18
You know Voldemort and most the adult magicals can cast non verbally Voldemort even can do Wandlass magic also why did you replace Harry's wand why didn't harry go after the deathly hallows I mean a cloak that can hide you from pretty much everything and a stone that could summon the spirit of the dead and the most powerful wand ever ,also how did Susan dies your conclusion of the plot of Harry potter isn't really satisfing and was short I mean you could have pushed the star wars plot to give them more time training their magic because while Remus and Sirius both brilliant and accomplished wizards they aren't experts also you do realize that they could reattach Luna's hand usi
demon87 chapter 32 . 6/15
Very super
Midoriryu chapter 5 . 3/16
Pacing is improving in this chapter. More information, yet not so much as to bog things down. And Vectivus is an awesome choice.
Midoriryu chapter 2 . 3/16
Before I get to my comments on this chapter, I will acknowledge that some my complaints may be addressed as the story goes forward, and they are merely my feelings about the chapter as I've come to it.

My first question is how the hell did Dooku find them? At the end of the previous chapter you wrote, "It would also make backtracking her journey to the outer rim somewhere between difficult and impossible."

It was also implied that the dangerous materials, specifically in this case the Sith holocron was found before the retrieval of Harry and Luna, thus how did Dooku track them down?

Second is the entire story premise of this chapter being rather cliche and rather surprising coming from you and the quality I've come to expect from your stories.

Third and finally, it seems rather rushed and just not enough build up to this to have any real impact. Talia was introduced, and killed in very short order irrespective of the amount of time that has past in universe. For the reader there's absolutely no investment into this character and thus leaves the chapter feeling rather flat.

All that being said I'm going to continue reading as I've really enjoyed "Chosen Ones", and "Gods Among Us", and I hope the story will improve as I read further.

Take care.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 25 . 2/25
amazing what can pop up and bite you in the a** when you least expect it. As a soldier, he should have known to see to his weapons first. twisty, turnee. I reckon the Adepts will soon have a blue associate, as I seriously doubt Sirius will jump ship to follow her.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 22 . 2/25
you have a well written story lined out here. btw, your character lit has several duplicate entries
Matthew W Bigham chapter 32 . 1/23
Awesome simply awesome, this was a seamlessly blended fanfiction and I have read many of them written by various authors and some are and some are bad. Please say that you will be doing continuation of this fanfic as I would love to read what happens to many of these characters in a sequel. Anyway good luck on future stories.
Please, oh please tell me this wonderful story has not been abandoned!

T.G.H.
Kagey98 chapter 32 . 1/10
Good Story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Dayside chapter 10 . 12/29/2021
lol I knew ron would become a total darth vader but less cool
Guest chapter 32 . 12/26/2021
Please come back to finish this story, I really enjoy it!