Reviews for A New Order
Faery66 chapter 29 . 8h
Hope to read more soon.

D
hpf2114 chapter 29 . 4/28
This is an EXCELLENT piece of writing! One of the best HP/Starwars crossovers. Full marks! And Thank You.
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 4/17
[Warning: The following rant is not aimed at the author of this fanfic or the story itself. It is only meant for venting specific frustrations about specific things in a generalized manner and should not be taken personally by anyone in any way.]

Something that has always annoyed me to no end is that one scene in Episode 2 where they spot Dooku fleeing on his speeder and the Jedi order the clones to shoot him down, only to be informed of the lack of ammo to do so. Um...excuse me? You can't shoot at him because you have no ammo? Okay, just let me refresh my memory here and double-check the weaponry of the vehicle you are currently flying...

Hmm, the LAAT/i Republic Gunship has light AA rockets and mass-driver missile launchers as well as two anti-personnel LASER turrets at the front and four composite-beam LASER turrets. What was that again? You have no ammo? Oh, I'm sorry. It must be so frustrating for you that you have no ammo for your SIX LASER GUNS that probably aren't actually powered by the power plant of the ship you are FLYING in. You probably just happened to already use up all the bullets that your LASER GUNS use to fire LASER beams at things like moving targets. No, I'm sure those SIX LASER GUNS you have are really just for looks and not anything that could be used to do stuff like shooting LASERS at small, slow-moving targets with no shielding. I wonder why you have those old things at all? It's not like you would ever need SIX LASER GUNS for anything useful. Nope, not a SINGLE THING...

Now...what were we doing again? Oh yea, Dooku's getting away. Let's go chase him.

[Rant completed.]

Sorry! If you haven't noticed by now, I get slightly irritated about some things. Don't worry, none of the preceding rant was directed at you. So far, I very much like your story and will keep reading with much enjoyment until I hit the end of it. Great work so far, keep it up! :)
iceland chapter 29 . 4/14
good story to read and when or if a new chapter will be posted? it has be 7 years since last chapter.
Tsobail chapter 29 . 4/16
Woah! Thanks for the update! I decided I had to re-read the whole thing to make sure I didn't miss anything and WOW, loved it the first read through and Loved it the second read through too!

Hrmm... Thoughts on this chapter... WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH CAN'T BELIEVE WHO THE OLD FRIEND IS! (don't want to say to much cause Spoilers) That was 100% surprising. didn't expect it at all! Loved it loved it loved it. Curious on group dynamics and how she will fit into the Adepts. Which you have addressed part of that so thank you!

now the Sith Weapon... we talking death star here, or are we going with something completely awesome.

Anywhoo I've said enough! Great Chapter!
adm-frb chapter 29 . 4/15
Nice!

Really sad to see the 'Lilly' go down, And, while they have acquired that slaver ship; that is really only good as a short term measure. I'd fully expect them to dispose of it and get something a bit more trustworthy like another Corellian Engineering Corporation design. Maybe a CR90 like the Tatntive IV. They could also get an old YT-1300. I'm sure they could purchase them cheaply from a surplus yard on Corellia...

Hope you update soon
tpx1 chapter 29 . 4/14
great story
please continue!
pKmAN chapter 29 . 4/12
really like your fanfic! question: why don't Harry and gang use fiendfyre more often? for example as an area of denial type weapon.
sfjoellen chapter 29 . 4/10
thanks for the chapter, I'm a huge fan of this story and seeing it update is great.
Woot! New chapter! Good to see this updated. Took me a bit to review what had happened, but I'm glad to be caught up. I hope it won't take another Star Wars movie to inspire you to continue! You can always post shorter chapters (although maybe you make them long for editing purposes). Best of luck to you!
Umbra.Venator chapter 29 . 4/9
Awesome story so far, looking forward to seeing more :)
god of all chapter 29 . 4/9
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 29 . 4/9
I look forward to the next chapter.
orion0905 chapter 29 . 4/9
This update while fun seemed disjointed. The rapid change of pov private could have been smoother. Other wise I love seeing epic stories like this get updated. Cya next time.
goddragonking chapter 29 . 4/9
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)