Reviews for A New Order
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 4 . 8/23
Good chapter - though shame about Snape's fate. Despite what happens collectively to the Death Eaters, I don't remember seeing any reference to Bellatrix or the Malfoys. Still, Voldemort got what he deserved!

'Hermione engulfed him in a hug that son...' ('son' should be 'soon') . There are lots of long sentences that are missing commas in the right places.

Perhaps there should have been some interaction between Ginny and both Harry and Ron, given their joint experiences in canon up to the battle in the Dept. of Mysteries.

I'll continue with this story when time allows!
RMB
kittyranma chapter 27 . 8/15
I wonder if Harry could wish Dobby were there and pop there he is. Will Sirius teach those that want to be animagi? That would be fun epic even.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 2 . 8/14
Interesting and well-written. However, there's a few things to consider:
1) In the Harry Potter books, Luna's eyes are silver-grey, not silvery blue.
2) Watch out for punctuation - some sentences could be formatted better with the inclusion of well-placed commas that are presently missing. There were a few cases where you wrote 'in to' instead of 'into'.
3) Despite their nine month absence, surely Harry and Luna would want to get back to Earth and their friends (including Sirius) - rather than leaving them not knowing if they are even alive, after going missing? Perhaps an added scene could be included, where Luna conveys a message via the Force of her survival to her father - and Harry could do the same to Sirius, Ron, and Hermione? With that done, Harry's and Luna's ongoing absence from Earth would be a little more believable, if it was clear that they know that Voldemort was now less powerful with losing his wand hand. Also, would a year as measured by Talia equal an Earth year? I do realise that you want Harry and Luna to age to a point where they would be young adults when they do return to Earth.

I'll continue this engaging story!
Regards,
RMB
kittyranma chapter 19 . 8/14
I was thinking it would be fun to bring Dobby into the story.
kittyranma chapter 15 . 8/12
here's hoping that Harry and company learn to be animagi.
kittyranma chapter 11 . 8/12
I'm hoping the twins join them (Pranks in space). Snickering the dark side won't know what hit them, neither will the Jedi.
Nouriel chapter 27 . 8/8
A very good story! Hope to read next chapter(s) soon!
PappyOldGuy chapter 27 . 7/30
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 7/15
I really don't like stories where Harry rarely makes use of his mind and is more of a soldier/fighting machine. Each one I read like that increases my dislike. It was an interesting story before I ran across that. Unfortunately, it seems to have become an HP fanfiction staple.
twistyguru chapter 27 . 7/14
Excellent story! I wasn't a big fan of Star Wars/Harry Potter Xovers, but this story and one by plums have made me a fan. Looking forward to more of this well-written tale!
Shadowblayze chapter 27 . 6/26
This is glorious and has so many things i love that I have no words...

Seriously this story has had me hooked since chapter one (and I don't even read Star Wars fics, but now I guess I'm gonna have to stalk your favorites and hope you have some gems there...) and I stare at the white review box at the bottom of every chapter having an internal war about what to say.

Because there's so much I absolutely frickin' adore about this but at the same time I don't want to ramble or gush or act like a fangirl-

**laughs nervously**

So, yeah. Good job! May the Force be with you?
Jdl chapter 27 . 6/12
Great new chapter well written no fluff, and continued character development looking forward to the next bit
Araytigre chapter 26 . 5/30
Now they have yet another powerful Force sensitive within their ranks, and one with more than a little training from the Sith. Now to help the Mand'alore secure and protect her people. I don't envy Sirius when Sev'rance reconnects with her, lol. Also now, they have a better chance in figuring out how the aging problem with the Clones. Thank You. TTFN
Percy Jackson7 chapter 27 . 5/29
Love this story
WhiteElfElder chapter 27 . 5/28
Looks like Earth is going to become the source for food and basic supplies, but they will need to find somewhere to get more advanced stuff. If they cannot use Haven, what would be similar they could use for a planet or space platform? Too bad they cannot use the thing Revan had...the Star Forge.