Reviews for Ghost of Christmas
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh, my. Yes, it must be so hard for Andromeda; losing her husband and her daughter, and raising her grandson.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aww! Poor Andy. I agree.
seekGod chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
this sent chills down my spine and caused tears to well up in the corners of my eyes. beautiful and heartbreaking yet with a touch of hope.
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Yes it must be hard to remember, especially at this time of the year. I'm still most upset at the treatment of Tonks and Lupin, but Andromeda's sorrow is easy to understand. I wonder how Teddy feels, not old enough to have painful memories of his parents, just an emptiness.

Nice poem, like how you've separated it into three stanzas for the ghosts. Very captivating. I hope you managed to enjoy Christmas, and all the best for the New Year!
Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
There is no holydays

just cold days

an a empty soul to be had

There is family to smile upon

it does not fill my heart

for there is pain in my chest

of those days under the sun

Nothing but cold nights

and memories of strong warm arms

things that are no more

and as I wish they were

Cold moonlight lights my path

as I long for you my love
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was beautiful. :)
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I often think Andromeda got shafted to a greater extent than any other character in the canon. You show us why that is, here.

At least you left her some pictures. Sometimes I wonder if her big sister stopped by and did a little "housecleaning" right before the end.
Nocturna Mae chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is gorgeously evocative. You did an amazing job of catching the haunting, draining effects of grief-a starkness which can be amplified by the fact that the rest of the world seems so happy.
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
fajweiofjawe CRY.

Favourite minor HP character and goddd this was gorgeous

Poor Andromeda got the short end of the stick in DH ): ):

This was amazing. Happy holidays to you, and I hope yours is better than this melancholy (albeit gorgeous, if I can reiterate that, baha) poem!
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Really captured the Christmas spirit - the one that tends to send people to the bottled kind.

Sad, but eloquent and true. Makes me miss my lost loved ones a little more.

HUGS for you and yours as well.
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I found it sad that the Christmas dinner was only for Teddy's sake.