Reviews for To Be a Muggle
Shire Fey chapter 16 . 4/17
I thought Pansy was with Percy and Draco and Pansy got a divorce earlier in the story...? Am I wrong? Just wondering. Do love the story btw.
Shire
Pyrane chapter 18 . 2/15
I myself red the (complete ;D) story on AO3, where I already have an account
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
graceandpipp chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
This was a great story, it had me crying at the end but I really enjoyed the whole story. :)
madmaxborg chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Im just reading the chapter nine and you make it so hard for me to continue cos i feel the harrys and viktors reactions so wrong on so many levels and your note that harrys not to blame here is just like saying that the excuse alcoholics are not to blame cos they cant fight their addiction the pull the need they feel. I don't find to be of weak will like giid excuse. and what viktor said to harry was totally true and within his right. he is not responsible for his cheating ex-bf emotions and guilt. Otherwise i like the story but this twist and how wrong way harry took to solve their mutual attractions is really aganst all my instincts.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Samantha! OMG! I really really loved your story! It was soooooo cute! And I really want to know what happened to Hermione and Ron (hope they died horribly!) Muwahahahaha! Anyways...It was cute with Lucas and Viktor, adorable really. And Severus, Remus and Sirius, I had to stare but they complimented each other in this story...and made me laugh a lot! Hope to read more stories from you! ;)
JulianneL chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
WOW! WOOHOO! They're on FIRE! Anyways I definitely need to check out the yahoo group.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
This story was adorable it felt a bit rushed at parts but overall very well done!
Oogies4u chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
bloody awesome
ellana85 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I'm sorry but I can't found this story with the full sex scenes on your LJ and I didn't see any links for it in your profile...
Kemet's Queen chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
everyone is pointing the blame at Harry but no one seems to be looking the mirror at themselves.
angeltrin1 chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Loved the story! When Remus, Severus and Sirius died it brought tears to my eyes. Loved the relationship between Harry, Viktor and Lucas. Thank you for writing this sweet story!
JlovesGaara chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Simply wonderful
SlytherinQueenKrissy chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
If you don't like aff or hpfandom, them try archiveofourown. I like it better since you can follow and favorite stories.
gobert chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
Well, that was a fun one! Nice to take my mind off the chaos of the "season"!

A couple things - first that hot vampire was too close to my favorite Malfoy's name and I kept thinking Lucius ;) second, I love that you were realistic with the change (well as realistic as you can since we are talking about wizards and vampires) but Harry didn't get his magic, Harry wasn't gifted with the ability to bear children (but I am so happy he got his "family")...you know all the crazy things that ALWAYS happen to Harry in FF world!

Also, kudos for not feeling you needed to detail every vengeful act done against everyone who had done him wrong...you did good covering the ones you did! Thanks for the read (although I did read it on LJ for more fun)! Best! A
gobert chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
BTW - before I forget to say it - other than the hot relationships the truly BEST part of this story is you NOT writing Viktor with an accent - I don't think I could have stumbled through that!