Reviews for Into the Matrix
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 3 . 3/23/2002
C'mon...WRITE MORE! I was kinda skeptical at first but I LOVED IT! please write more and SOON!
Eve McCarthy chapter 3 . 3/22/2002
Heh. That preview kinda shocked me, but since Buffy's The One, she can't die. Right? RIGHT?

(Oh, yeah, loved the chapter, update soon.)
jess chapter 2 . 3/19/2002
Well, what can I say, Isabelle, other than 'you've done it again'? You've got me completely and totally wrapped up in anothether story of yours and there's nothing I can do to help it. How did you get to be so good? :-) Please hurry and post the next part- waiting for chapters of your stories is as bad as waiting for new episodes of Buffy. I trully can't wait to read how this one comes out. You have an amazing gift for telling a story.
Nick-The-Freak chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Neat idea, can't wait to see how you will twist it all in place.

Keep the good work, can't wait to read more.

"I will show you bloody kung fu, you stupid git!"

Sorry, couldn't resist :P
Steffie Honey chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
I loved it! Will you e-mail me when you add new Chapters?
Rashaka chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
YAY! One of my fav Buffy authors is making a crossover! Thank you, Isabelle! Its pretty neat so far... so I guess they've completely takent eh place of the characters? Hm... but Tank called Buffy Buffy when earlier Spike called her Trinity... anyway, keep at it!
Eve chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Oh god Isabelle! This is going to be great! Combining The Matrix with BtVS! And you did a great job, it sounds like something the nerds would do. I can't wait until the next chapter!
steele chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
i loved it that was cool please write more
Lindze chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Koolie. I absolutly luv it. Can't wait for more!
samson chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
look forward to more, exciting start!
spirit chapter 1 . 3/14/2002