Reviews for Kryptonite
BrennanBooth chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved this chapter.

Great story!
carolfd chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I thought it was a wonderful chapter. Hopefully, Hannah is gone for good as Booth thinks. I want the future to be now. Please post soon - anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
love2read2much chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I still like where you are going with this story, you have written it very well. I thought booth would have been shattered with Hannah walking out - but then he now knows bones loves him so he is handling the situation better.

I usually don't like cliff hangers but please don't rush into a B & B relationship because it would be so out of character for both of them. They have both waited so long now and i feel that it should happen naturally and be very romantic when it does.

As for expressions in Australia i also know of "out of sight out of mind" not to sure of hearing the Dutch one but sounds good to me.

Look forward to your next installment.
MentalistLover13 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I loved it! Great job!:)
Scrawling-Phalanges chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is a great summary of Booth's thought processes and it how I would have liked my own work to come out (if I'd ever gotten round to getting my thoughts on paper!)

Can't wait for the next chapter - you write really well ... and i've added you to my author alerts too!
tjtay chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hey i love this stry, can u tell me what happejed in that episode, i cant watch it on my computer, and i really want to know what happenee, if u dont mind, i could even go for dialouge: )
Cremant chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Hannah was a time-limited interlude. Kind of like going to a spa for relaxation. There is a time that you start it, you know what to expect during the experience, and you expect to walk out the door when you are done.

It was shallow of Booth to seek such escape; he realizes that now and is ready to move on.

At least, that is my take on this.
Pirate Til The End chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
AWESOME
horseninja chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I liked it. I hope he is going to choose Bones though and Hannah will be permanently gone:)
LittleThingsMatter chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Loved it :) I hope you resolve this cliffie soon! I'm guessing it is an expression used aroud the world since we use it in my language too...

~K
Sonia chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Wonderful story)
love2read2much chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
IrigD your story just keeps getting better and better. Please tell me you will be continuing with it i really would love to see whether booth thinks with his brain or his heart.

Hannah was too nice in this chapter, i really wish she would have slapped him and walked out but lets hope you have much better plans for this story and decide to take it further.

Thanks for the update and look forward to reading more from you real soon(on hands and knees) please - pretty pretty please.
Tartantrace chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Good job! Let's hope Hart is taking some tips :0)
carolfd chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I am glad you are not ending it here - it is a great beginning! Really looking forward to what happens in their conversation. Hope they get their chance at being together. Please post soon.
Pirate Til The End chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
awww hannah was being so nice... No matter how hard i try to hate hannah.. i can't i mean she's making booth happy and she is really sweet.. but still i want her to die.. i know i'm complicated
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »