Reviews for Kiss From a Rose
PodkayneGold chapter 91 . 5/2
Loved the adorable cameo in this chapter
Simona Polle chapter 200 . 1/28
I can believe i read this in only two days, i need to sleep, but first...: Congrats for a good story, maybe itsa little OoC but, I don'tcare, I enjoyed it a lot.

Hugs from Chile :)
Nina chapter 39 . 12/25/2015
So. Much. Dialogue.
So much. Description is possible without having the characters describe it to each other. It is also possible for the author to give us insight into what the character is thinking or feeling without th character needing to express it out loud to another character. Just a thought. Good story so far, can't tell where it's going right now. Definitely not much character development happening yet. Would have been nice if hermione had some competition for snape in the beginning instead of them just getting married immediately. But there are another 160 chapters of possible interest to go so we'll see!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
I know she needs to pregnant for this story to work. But I don't think Hermione would be stupid enough to remain tied to a cheating boyfriend, allow herself to get pregnant and then wait 16 weeks before finally telling said cheating boyfriend about that. I don't think she is the type to sit at home waiting for her beloved Quidditch player to finally come home. How long were they in a relationship for anyway? When she went out with Krum as a fifteen year old, I understood her girly happiness. But as a grown-up who has been in a war, I would assume she would have gained a clear picture of what she would want out of life and out of a relationship. I've seen this in other stories as well: Ron is an extreme bastard that treats her like shite, cheats on her continuously and in some stories even beats her. It doesn't bother me that Ron is depicted as a bastard, I'm really not a big fan of his character. He isn't very intelligent, needs reassurance a lot, holds grudges, eats like a pig and is generally self-centered. He and Hermione aren't right for each other at all. But, I really dislike the lack of credit that is given to intelligent, inventive, and often bossy Hermione. She might try a relationship with Ron because of a years-old crush, but it would never work out, not in the long-term (or even short-term for that matter). She would never put up with his behavior. The only way she would put up with it, would be if she were severely depressed and/or emotionally broken, which she obviously isn't in this story. If fact, she seems very practical in deciding to marry Severus. Wanting a father for her unborn child to avoid future problems. And she doesn't want to be dependent on charity either. All signs of a strong and inventive woman... again making it very unlikely that she would be in a relationship with Ron at all.
I don't mean any disrespect to the story. It really is an amazing piece of work and you write very well. This is just a something that, like I said, I have seen before in stories, and kinda bothers me.
riskeybusiness chapter 200 . 5/18/2015
Absolutely loved it! There wasnt a single chapter I didnt enjoy. Great storyline and very well written. Thanks so much for sharing :)
Guest chapter 200 . 4/19/2015
This story was a fantastic epic story. It was so well written, with such a great plot.
jensteed chapter 22 . 2/6/2015
I really can't stand Minerva in this field! She's usually a strong favourite but that's what I love about reading so many different authors, discovering all the characters in new and different ways. It's fantastic!
Poor Neville, he's so sweet and it's awful to see him suffering so :(
jensteed chapter 19 . 2/6/2015
This is a really intriguing story, especially since it's so long. I'm dying to see where it goes!
And is it just me or is Harry reminding me just a tiny (very teeny)bit of a young Severus? Lost love, bitter and unable to get over it, acting kind of like a douche etc, lol ;)
TooLazyToLogin chapter 200 . 12/1/2014
Amazing amazing plot! I've been tempted to review quite a lot of times because the twists were really great. I, however,waited til I'm through reading the whole of it just because I'm not the type to stop reading an excellent story.
And was it excellent! I've read a lot of ss/hg fic and I could honestly say that this is one of the well-thought and well-written ones.
Oh...and just so you know my favorite parts are the father/daughter interaction between Rose and Severus. They were really brilliant. It felt right to make out Severus as an endearing father.
Thank you for this beautiful story. I enjoyed it very much!
BlueWater5 chapter 200 . 11/19/2014
Great story!
BlueWater5 chapter 141 . 11/19/2014
Great fairy tale!
Guest chapter 89 . 8/22/2014
This is a great story and I really love it! However, I don't know if I can stand another moment interrupted and there is another 100 chapters to go!
beargirl1393 chapter 200 . 8/15/2014
This was an excellent story, I loved it! Did you ever consider putting it on AO3?
HanableKing28 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
sound like things are going to get interesting
Guest in Europe chapter 200 . 6/24/2014
I like your stories... the right amount of suspense but not gratuitous cruelty and gore. This was an excellent tale. Even the unexpected death(s) and rather OOC Gryffindor contingent seemed plausible the way you set it up.

2,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »