Reviews for Silver Heart
fatalxdesiresx chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
NO, YOU CAN'T JUST END WITH OWEN GETTING SHOT. MY POOR OWKITA HEART D;
NiKiTa AdDiCt chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
belle chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story! I hope you will write another malex fanfic soon.
EcoFreako chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
Great fanfic!
ciaranoelle chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
Great!
EcoFreako chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Awsome fanfic!
InuEngland chapter 20 . 2/5/2011
That was one of the best stories I've ever read! Really good! Congrats! I'll be watching for more! Oh, and did you SEE that Nikita on Thursday? Micheal was watching Alex in the end! Like, really intense! I hope they get together, but they're trying to put the chemistry between Mikita I think, though Malex has so much more! And now I'm babbling...sadness. Well, stay in touch! Though we'll probably just talk about Nikita. Haha. Well, talk to you later!
BerryNumNum chapter 19 . 2/2/2011
Niki is preggers? 0_0 _
shepweir always chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
Great ending and wonderful how you finished off Kasim. I look forward to your next MALEX story. I agree with you Nathan is a jerk. He is moving in where he shouldn't be. When he asked if Michael was her boyfriend I was wishing she would say yes. Even though I knew she couldn't. If only she was aware of how much a

certain HOT LEAD DIVISION AGENT wants to... Well you and all us

obsessed MALEX fans know what I mean. MALEX is so much fun to watch and as much fun to read. I think Alice sounds adorable and can you imagine how perfectly gorgeous of a child Nikita and Owen would have? They make me laugh every time they are in a scene.

Owen is the perfect man for NIKIKA so let us hope the writers and producers of the show agree. Leave Michael and Alex alone. They are just too fun to watch and oh the heat. That episode last week had me wishing he would have stayed longer. Michael Alex needs you to show her the big outside world. Don't let some insignificant jackass put the moves on your lady. I have to admit he did look jealous and not at all happy when Nathan starting flirting with Alex. I think he was like oh no you didn't. Great job on your story. You should be proud.
EricDelko's3Lil'Angels chapter 20 . 1/31/2011
This was an amazing story! I am a sucker for happy endings and you ended it perfectly! :) I am so sad that it's over but I can't wait for your next story! Greta job again on this story it's one of my favorites!
EricDelko's3Lil'Angels chapter 20 . 1/31/2011
owenitaforeverinmyheart chapter 20 . 1/30/2011
Hold up y'all, I cannot belive I missed out on Owenita action! They broke up and Nikita didn't tell him about Alice until she was born! Oh well, at least they're back together now and Michael got to take down Kasim which is good. And Michael and Alex got married! They should make beautiful children. This was a great story and I definitely enjoyed reading it. I think you should do your new story in Michael's point of view because I agree with you on the fact that that could be quite interesting. I hope you write more Nikita stories.

Love

x
catchyourbreathbeforeyousmile chapter 20 . 1/30/2011
OMG! NO! I DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO END LOL! I thought Alice was absolutely adorable :). I really want you to write another story please, cos this one was so great it was unbelievable.
Lethalvampire chapter 20 . 1/30/2011
Super great ending. I am sad that it had to end though. I cant wit til you write another story.
InuEngland chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
OMG! She breaks up with him? BUT THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER! AND SHE'S PREGNANT! I was thinking that may be it...NIKITA'S PREGERS! I can't wait for the BRAND NEW NIKITA TONIGHT!

Whoohoo!