Reviews for Finally
newyorkace chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
"Because that was what they were best at: running. He had been running for the most part of his life and it felt like he was on a freeway with no exits, no way to go but forwards because backwards wasn't an option either."

This is my favorite line. It grabbed me, and is the best description of how the two of them handle what they share. They cannot fix what has passed but they do not know which path to take to make the most of their situation. It's just a really powerful statement.

And on another note, when I read this once over I connected it back to right after Jenny died. And then the Agent Afloat episode when Ziva had asked Tony how he had been handling the whole situation. I think the essence of this story and this situation may have been really similar to how they would have approached Jenny's death had they not been separated by Vance. But those are just my random thoughts haha

-Ashley
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Ooh! I want mango sorbet! Haha. This was such a romantic piece *floats off to heaven*
In The Name chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Aw, that was cute :D I don't normally read NCIS ff but I decided to try it today and I'm glad I did. I love the analogy you made with the freeway, very clever. You did a great job with this story. Happy holidays.