Reviews for Destined From the Start Part Two
tanseynz chapter 15 . 4/2
Grayson is a great original character as is Jilly. Pity this isn't completed but all the same, it was nice to see him through to his first posting.
vivianfangirl chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Plz, tell me that you will come back! I really want to know the end of it! Pleeeeease!
Crazymisscarly chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Im glad this isnt tooo much of a cliff hanger... Or i woulda gone crazy ;)
june7 chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Attention, everyone: This story's author, Nerdielady, passed away on April 6, 2012 after a long battle with cancer. She was a prolific writer of Star Trek fic and will be greatly missed.
JM2010 chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
Wow. Ok, first off, let me just say that I've read Spock and Nyota's story through "All Good Things" and loved every bit. I wasn't sure that the story had been finished, but had to see what had happened with Grayson. Is this story finished too? That's one heck of a cliffhanger! I really love your writing. You've been added to my fav authors list!
camiguin chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Just out of curiousness, how much begging and bribing would it take to finish this one? Don't get me wrong; I've loved all of your stories and love getting updates but this one has been killing me! What happens next? Does star fleet find out? Do her parents? Mas Por favor?
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Gotta love t'pau. lol. I think she gains enjoyment from shocking people. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Gerriv chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Oh No! Busted by Grandmother T'Pau! LOL! Great Chapter!
VickyFromGreece chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
LOL Oh, T'Pau is priceless! How did she understand? I guess she sensed Grayson's bond. I wonder what else she will say to him! LOL She is cunning as a fox! Very nice idea to place Grayson on New Vulcan for his first assignment. And Grayson will stay with his uncle Sybok and ... Sybok's... family? ;-)
junewilliams7 chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Wonderful to see Grayson back with the family! I guess he is surprised by how T'Pau knew he was already bonded. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the clan, esp the kids. Saavik is stationed off-planet? Thank you for the new chapte, and I am glad to see you are well enough to write!
idontknowmyname123 chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
i realy love your stories and the way you have developed your characters
fanficfan71 chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Looks like Grayson is going to be kept very busy while he's there.
sienna41 chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
I do believe Grayson is in for some adventure on his placement. Thank you for the update. I really like how you write his character.
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Nice chapter.
Allimba chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
so excited that you updated! it was great!