Reviews for Make It Home
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
Loved your story
Cjellion chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
oh boy am I in Pain(tm) this fic was so fucking GOOD im so sad its over i was sad the whole time reading it i love to suffer i love them thank you so much my guy
panni2 chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Such an amazing story! I have absolutely so problem with you ending a chapter with Jim passing out :D Also I adored the ending, so much fluff and so many feels!
peacelight24 chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
I liked this a lot. I especially liked how you made Kirk and Spock's friendship rough. And how Bones had a meltdown and because he was terrified he lashed out at Jim. I think that's very human, and so even though it's painful it is enjoyable to read.
Sori chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
Good read. I you kept them all in character, at least how I picture, McCoy, Kirk ans spock. them haha. I was looking for a Taurus IV story but this was even bettrr
reader1writer1 chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
That was excellent! Thank you so much for sharing. :)
reader1writer1 chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
I'm so glad I bought that 2nd box of Kleenex
reader1writer1 chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
That was so angsty. It left me teary.
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
Great chapter-you did an amazing job with that interaction. I love it!
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Oh my gosh! that was so moving, especially at the end.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Dun, dun, dun... Great buildup.
Cha'90 chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
I love this story. The interaction between Bones and Jim is wonderful and hilarious.
defiant-galaxy chapter 12 . 4/21/2016
Oh, my gosh. Okay, so it's really late here right now and I've been spending the past few hours reading this and just THAt ENdIng is making me cry and I can't even explain why, it's just so beautiful and I just-ughhhh- Right, deep breaths here... This is amazing. It's not so often I come across a story that is so well-written that I find myself just accepting it as canon. But, like, seriously, well done. The way you characterise (I know I've said this in another review, but I have to say it again), is so spot on. The dialogue and the whole story in general is just engaging and interesting. And the way you've shown the development of Spock and Kirk's friendship (agh, so good, I might cry again). And not mention Jim and Bones's relationship development (you're so fantastic at it)! Sorry, I've kind of rambled on a bit, but just want you to know, I love this story A LOT.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Is this about the original show or the 2009 movie?
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
Wow this story was amazing! :) I loved it!