Reviews for Make It Home
RainbowSkies chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
I honestly could not stop reading this. It was addicting. Every other word I just convulsed with joy- I was having a fangirl seizure. LOL!
Anyways- you are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your works :D
tanseynz chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
I know this is years after the fact, but what was causing Kirk's migraines in the first place? Love this fiction.
Grgoyldef2 chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
Wow, I don't even know if I can put into words how much I loved this story. You captured Jim and Bones so well, their relationship, their pain...everything. Oh God I shouldn't read these at work. Thanks so much for writing this. I know I will come back to it again.
justagirlthatdreams chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Oh my gosh! I loved this! It definitely made me tear up in places! Those torture scenes were perfect! I especially loved that Bones and. Kirk were each others rocks. I'm going to check out the sequel to the story!
DragonsAddicted chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Hah, Bones has to coddle Jim! Cute!
Of course, in many, many other fanfics, it states that James HATES being coddled...
Well, both could be true. Maybe he only like being coddled by Bones, and he will not allow anybody else to do it.
Yeah, I think that sounds better. Just convinced myself! :)
I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it!
DragonsAddicted chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
You are one of the amazingest authors ever and I loved this story.
DragonsAddicted chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
This is a great story!
I love Darren Criss too! But I love Lefolas from Lord of the Rings even more.
Or Benedict Cumberbatch. Or Martin Freeman.
Or David Tennant. I've got a good list here!
(Chris Pine is handsome though, don't you agree?)
MamzelleHermy chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Just to say, I loved this story :)
Luckyflossy chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
I love this fanfic so much, you really capture the characters and make it come alive! It's really, really, really (exclamation marks and THREE underlinements) AMAZING! You are so talented, thank you very, very much.
Chris Pine Fan chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
Loved the first story! I'm glad that Jim is okay and that him and Spock are actually friends and getting along. I'm also glad that Jim and Bones are friends once again instead of going at each others throats, keep up the good work.
Chief Medical Officer Koons chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
That was a great story. I loved it. Nothing but good. All I have left to say is for anyone reading the reviews before reading the story this is a must read it was fantastic!
Mio chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
great story, I loved it
rebornwhole chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
This was an officially awesome story. No lie. I am sort of a sucker for stories like these, and you did amazing! Have a blessed day!
semora chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow, I almost got a vicarious migraine just from reading about Kirk's suffering. Multiple day migraines are no fun at all.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Thank you so much For not making it a/story
433 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »