Reviews for Make It Home
Semmi chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Liked this.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Well that sounds like a trap...but maybe I've just watched too much tv ;) Great start, looking forward to more.
spinalcracker chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love it when I unexpectedly stumble upon a good story...and blimey...I've not so much as stumbled as gone head over tails here!

Hoping Bones makes an appearance & discovers Jim's illness hiding sometime soon.

Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas.
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Ooooohhh, what's going to happen next? Kirk is nuts to be thinking of going anywhere when he is under par. He's bonkers to try hiding illness and putting others at risk, too. But ON WITH THE STORY! When will McCoy catch him out? (Maybe Kirk should be more cautious and wait for a believable amount of time before dumping his meal after ordering it, no that way madness lies, too much detail... I suspect that the machine would log ins and outs so to speak... Gosh, I am way too invested in this already, I'll be quiet now.)

I can barely wait for the next installment (but take your time and make it good) but it is a reader's lot to suffer and wait patiently.

Except that we can send a bit of praise. So, I'm enjoying this very much, please keep up the good work (and just to be a real nit-picker, if the man won't eat , he's still gotta hydrate...(not coffee)) and thank you for sharing.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is your first fic? Congratulations! I remember being a nervous wreck when I put my fic out. You're doing a great job. Just let yourself go at an easy pace and you should be fine. I, for one, would love to see where this is headed. How will Jim get through his day with a migraine? Will anyone else notice? And what's up with this small ship? I will have this on alert so I can follow it. Keep up the good work!
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
great writing! such good sensory detail it almost kind of gave me a headache, haha. Keep up the good work. Oh and is this going to be slash?
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Good start. I'm waiting to see where you go with it.
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
ooooh, i like how this story is unfolding, i hope u update soon!
KCS chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
As a frequent migraine sufferer myself, this caught my eye immediately, because you've got the misery of migraines down so perfectly my stomach was turning in sympathy. And, I'm always a sucker for a good h/c friendship story, so you've definitely got me looking forward to the next chapter!

I find it hard to believe it's your first Trek fic! As a firm TOS fangirl myself, to discover a well-written Reboot story (highly rare) is an extremely exciting treat for me. I can tell the universe is the Reboot, but it's thankfully lacking in that trite and sometimes I feel immature quality which is rampant in a lot of XI fics. Your Jim is exactly what he's supposed to be - the Captain, first and foremost, and all else secondarily.

Also, your grammar is impeccable. I've taught English on the high school level, and so to hear Jim say "This is Captain Kirk of the U.S.S. Enterprise. To /whom/ am I speaking?" made my day. :D

In other words, I love this already, and greatly look forward to its continuation: soon, I hope. :) Thank you!
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Reads to be a good one. I am looking forward to an update.
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28