Reviews for Make It Home
TipsyTippyToes chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
You've made my day posting this - thank you thank you thank you! I'm sooooooooo looking forward to the next chapter and have been checking my favourites everyday for an update. This is easily my favourite Star Trek story out there! It's brilliant :D
Aiso-san chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Usually i can predict what is going to happen next in most of these fanfictions, but with yours I totally don't see how Jim and the rest of the crew is going to get out of this one. I want to say that Jim is suffering from a tumor that cause the migraines he's been suffering from but I am not sure it's just a guess. It's not cancer is it?

I really like your story and I will be checking to see if you update it weekly. I am so Excited to read your next chapter!
Aiso-san chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Love your story so far. I really like how acuratly your describing the pain of a migraine, I sometimes suffer from them, I have yet to experience an upset stomach with my migraine's, Thank goodness. I really can't wait to read your next chapter!
Capt. Cow chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Oh my goodness, amazing! Poor Kirk with his epic headache! And then being captured by crazies, what will happen next! Seriously, I need more! And quickly!
kayenem chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
I'm really enjoying the story and look forward to the next chapter!
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
yaaaaay! update soon, this is super exciting! :)
zhen123 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I love what you've written so far! I can't wait to read more!
elvesdragon chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
i can certainly understand Jim. with his headaches... i have them too... and damn but is it hard to focus...

anyways... can't wait for the next chapter and see how the crew will handle themselves...
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Great chapter! Enjoying this a lot so far; looking forward to more!
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Merciful marsupials, Deep Blue, what is going to happen next? Please don't leave us in suspense for too long, I might not be able to hold my breath like I did last time...

Anyway, this is shaping up to be a fine little tale, please keep up the great work (when you can) and torture us with more exciting episodes!

But really, thank you for sharing. I love to read.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
The chapter went well. Jim's still trying to act like everything's fine when it's not, and Spock now knows something's up. He'll probably be keeping an eye on Jim for a while. Spock can be just as protective as Bones when he wants to be. This prison ship thinks they're getting the Enterprise? Not with James T. Kirk in command they're not! I wonder how he's going to get them out of this one. He'll probably take the brunt of the damage as always. But I have faith in him. Don't worry about this story not being slash. I'm a huge slasher and I'm still reading! I like a good friendship fic every now and again!
Lori Jean chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Yes, I like your story. I know this is rather personal but I am glad it is not a slash. I don't like them. Thank you for telling us and thank you for your work.
Pink Pagoda chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Wow angsty story with an epic plot! Couldnt ask for anything more! Cant wait to read the next chapter! I also really love that every character is so spot on-good job!
spinalcracker chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Good chapter...Bones is going to be there for Jim right?

With all this hurt he's gonna need some comfort yes?

I shall wait with baited breath.
irezel chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...so crazy. not kirk's day at all...ah well...something good will eventually happen...XD can't wait for more!
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »