Reviews for Make It Home
Sarachan chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
That ending was precious with Jim and Bones it is forever ingrained in my minds eye. That was so good and heartwarming. This is definitely going in my bookmarks!
Sarachan chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
On my gosh I teared up at the end there with Bones holding Jim and telling him it was all going to be ok! That was awesome.
Sarachan chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Please tell me that Jim and bones are going to patch things up! I can't stand not knowing yet.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Poor Jim! I'm glad bones came to get him and I always love seeing an authors take on their interactions and relationship, you do a great job! :)
Sarachan chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
What an awful cliffhanger! At least I'm reading this as a competed work so I get to find out what happens right away!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Poor Jim! Is he having flashes from Tarsus or from STID?
Sarachan chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I love love love the idea of this fic! I'm up for some good cptn Jim Kirk whump! :)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
I loved this. Bones is definitely my favorite. Southern boy with his southern drawl. Gotta love it. His relationship with Kirk is precious. I love your dipiction of it. I can easily see this "episode" slipping in between the movies effortlessly.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
That was an awesome chapter
Warrior717 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
So far, a great start! I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Why is Chekov running communications? Chekov's the navigator; usually Uhura is in charge of communications...
Xandra-A chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Very nice! Thanks for the story.
Irene34 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I really liked it. It reflected their friendship really well. Thanks
Brown hair and eyes chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
This is great. Your portrayal of the characters is amazing (Jim is just that stubborn). Thanks for writing.
rapalacha chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Nice read. I did although wish for a more emotional closure - like with Spock and his super-mental-mind-meld powers included since it seemed so fitting. But anyway, Great story...
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »