Reviews for Make It Home
rapalacha chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Nice read. I did although wish for a more emotional closure - like with Spock and his super-mental-mind-meld powers included since it seemed so fitting. But anyway, Great story...
Morganna13 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Hi! so, I know this story has been done for quite a while and everything but I just have to say that wow. That is absolutely one of the best fics I've read on here :)
FREAKING WELL DONE MY DEAR!
OK, I'm done now. Off to stalk the rest of your fics :)
Aralas Baggins chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I love it! A fantastic fic from a fantastic writer1
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Oh my gosh, you made me feel so much for Bones in this story that I was literally crying while finishing the chapters.
Brilliant author. Just thank you.
sami1010220 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
T.T

oh god, i knew from the first chapter that this fic was just gonna be an emotional roller-coaster. seriously, you did a fantastic job, with both the characters and the plot. and your writing! it was hilarious and poignant and angsty and tense and god i loved every minute. i can't wait to read more from you!
kyuubecky chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
I am squeezing like SUCH a fangirl right now! those three men are my favorite part of the whole franchise! The others are just icing on the cookie cake! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
puppypersonLOTR107 chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
ahaha...loads of lovely angst followed by a mention of Glee is awesome. Two things I love! I'm so enjoying your story so far. Thanks for writing it!
Berylium chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
What a lovely story! I love the tone of close friendships and respect the back stories you put into Kirk's past. He is a stubborn sonuvagun, isn't he? Gets the job done and in time hopefully what his friends are telling him will sink into his soul.
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
loved this story, from the first word to the last!
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
what has happened now? just when it looked like this might finally going to be over for good?
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
he really did it! what a resolve!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
already love the beginning!
uirgiliana chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
That was a wonderful story. I hope it was as fun for you to write as it was for me to read!
Raini chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
You did very well here. It was a good story. You had a plot that moved at a fair pace, which is rare in fanfiction. Also, you avoided pure dialog and had nice paragraphs; and I can hear your voice in your writing even though you keep the crew in character. Well done.

Well done.
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
dear god that was fantastic. I loved the whole interactions between the trio - so dynamic, so fluid, yet so natural! You were absolutely wonderful with all the dialogue and descriptions without getting it too messy. (; Much respect from me!
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »